Thread: Jamaica-DR travel?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Jamaica-DR travel?

I used to live in the D.R., and will soon be vacationing in Jamaica. I'd like to take the opportunity of being in the vicinity to visit my friends in the D.R.

Does anyone know if there is an efficient way to travel from Jamaica to the D.R.? I can't seem to find any direct flights (all go back to Miami first, which seems ridiculous). Are there any charter flights, boats, ferries, anything?? I'm not picky about what airport/port I arrive in, as my destination is La Vega.

I'd appreciate any help I can get. I've pretty much exhausted all my resources.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Try Liat and Copa, we traveled a while back via Liat and had to go through, I think Antigua.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

I believe there is a flight out of Provo, Turks and Caicos to Kingston, Jamaica and vice versa of course 40 min flight from Provo to Santiago
    might want to check Air Turks and caicos.

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by latiguera884 View Post
    I used to live in the D.R., and will soon be vacationing in Jamaica. I'd like to take the opportunity of being in the vicinity to visit my friends in the D.R.

Does anyone know if there is an efficient way to travel from Jamaica to the D.R.? I can't seem to find any direct flights (all go back to Miami first, which seems ridiculous). Are there any charter flights, boats, ferries, anything?? I'm not picky about what airport/port I arrive in, as my destination is La Vega.

I'd appreciate any help I can get. I've pretty much exhausted all my resources.
    CARIBAIR :: Una diferencia del cielo a la tierra

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks greydread, but Caribair appears to have been shut down in the last year, unfortunately.

I'll check out the other ones. Thanks.