Jamaica-DR travel?

latiguera884

Aug 24, 2010
I used to live in the D.R., and will soon be vacationing in Jamaica. I'd like to take the opportunity of being in the vicinity to visit my friends in the D.R.

Does anyone know if there is an efficient way to travel from Jamaica to the D.R.? I can't seem to find any direct flights (all go back to Miami first, which seems ridiculous). Are there any charter flights, boats, ferries, anything?? I'm not picky about what airport/port I arrive in, as my destination is La Vega.

I'd appreciate any help I can get. I've pretty much exhausted all my resources.

el lobo loco

Jul 25, 2010
I believe there is a flight out of Provo, Turks and Caicos to Kingston, Jamaica and vice versa of course 40 min flight from Provo to Santiago
might want to check Air Turks and caicos.

greydread

Platinum
Jan 3, 2007
I used to live in the D.R., and will soon be vacationing in Jamaica. I'd like to take the opportunity of being in the vicinity to visit my friends in the D.R.

Does anyone know if there is an efficient way to travel from Jamaica to the D.R.? I can't seem to find any direct flights (all go back to Miami first, which seems ridiculous). Are there any charter flights, boats, ferries, anything?? I'm not picky about what airport/port I arrive in, as my destination is La Vega.

I'd appreciate any help I can get. I've pretty much exhausted all my resources.

CARIBAIR :: Una diferencia del cielo a la tierra

Reactions: TOOBER_SDQ

latiguera884

Aug 24, 2010
Thanks greydread, but Caribair appears to have been shut down in the last year, unfortunately.

I'll check out the other ones. Thanks.