Watch Repair Shop

jrhartley

Gold
Sep 10, 2008
I beleive there is a good one in puerto plata, will try to find out exact location, unless someone can help me out .......I think its near the coraaplata office

tflea

Bronze
Jun 11, 2006
Los Charamicos

Relogeria Carrela in Charamico.
Ave. Eugenio Cunhart (that's the main road through town at the bottom, parallel to the ocean). Good prices.

jrhartley

Gold
Sep 10, 2008
it seems the watch place is near the british consul on beller puerto plata, or there is supposed to be someone near bon icecream in sosua that does them - sorry all a bit vague

La Profe_1

Moderator: Daily Headline News, Travel & Tourism
Oct 15, 2003
The place in Puerto Plata is, as JR said, on Beller, about three or four blocks from Central Park moving away from the downtown area. It's name is Joyer?a Soler.

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
The place in Puerto Plata is, as JR said, on Beller, about three or four blocks from Central Park moving away from the downtown area. It's name is Joyer?a Soler.

Yes that is definitely your best bet. They have all the watch batteries also. In Charamicos there is a good place for this on your left heading down the street that the large fruit store is on. It is across from the Medical Clinic Rodriguez I believe. But the place in PP would be better.