Dental charges in SD

Deyvi

*** I love DR1 ***
Dec 23, 2009
Anyone have an idea what a good dentist charges to fill toothbrush abrasions? No drilling etc. just white filling material. Thanks.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
With or without insurance?

This cannot be expensive. The mix some stuff, apply it, UV cure it and clean it up.

Feb 7, 2007
I don't know... here in Higuey, even without insurance, drilling and filling is about 800-1000 pesos depending on dentist... It cannot be much more expensive in SD.

Deyvi

*** I love DR1 ***
Dec 23, 2009
With or without insurance?

This cannot be expensive. The mix some stuff, apply it, UV cure it and clean it up.

Without. Yes, very simple. I had about seven done when I had ins. Within a year two fell out and had to be redone. Now, i've had 2 more fall out and they won't redo since the hacker does'nt work there anymore. My new dentist wants $95 each here in Tampa.

Anastacio

Banned
Feb 22, 2010
If you go to the dental college on Lincoln you can get anything done for next to nothing. Keep in mind that these are students working on you, but they are watched over closely so little can go wrong. I might be wrong but if it hasn't alrady been closed down then I'd rush because they will be, soon.