new tax for security

aarhus

Long live King Frederik X
Jun 10, 2008
Another area of business going from being very informal to being more formal I guess. The ITBIS of 16% is probally when you pay a Security Company for their Watchiman service. Maybe it improves the Security that it becomes more formal.

Reactions: mike l

Ladybird

Bronze
Dec 15, 2003
dreamteamdownloads1.com
Is it true a 16% tax is levied against security company wages?

I have always charged and paid that tax since my security company started operating 3 years ago. But my company was legal. The Armed Forces raided all of them in the country and closed many because they were not paying taxes and did not have insurance nor a licence. They also closed some for illegal firearms and some had to move premises, like mine, as the premises were not considered secure enough to keep the firearms in.

They raided all businesses not just security companies.

Ensure that any company you hire is legal. ask to see their Licence, Insurance, and RNC card and NCF number, that will you will ensure you are safely covered in many ways and their firearms are legal. The Insurance is very important both for you, your family and your possessions, if ever anything untoward occurs. It is very expensive, so many do not bother getting it.

The NCF number should be on the invoice they present to you with their RNC number. That way they can't just charge you the tax and then not pay it to the Government.

Reactions: mike l