quinceanera

Chelleyyyyy

Apr 7, 2007
my boyfriends daughter is turning 15 and from what i gather it's the important one (sweet 16 from where I'm from) and is what i called it correct?? quinceanera

any gift ideas?

i feel like i remember a post like this a little while back, but i cant seem to find it...

bachata

Aprendiz de todo profesional de nada
Aug 18, 2007
my boyfriends daughter is turning 15 and from what i gather it's the important one (sweet 16 from where I'm from) and is what i called it correct?? quinceanera

any gift ideas?

i feel like i remember a post like this a little while back, but i cant seem to find it...
A pair of black Converse knickers!!!

JJ

Jumbo

Bronze
Jul 8, 2005
If you are close to the girl i suggest a necklace with gold cross, no so close a cell phone ( the cheap RD600 one ). I usually give the mother rosary beads cause she is gonna need them.

Aspire

Nov 11, 2007
Classic Jewelry Piece

This is a milestone and deserves an fitting gift - I think for girls it is jewelry, something classic that can keep and mark the occasion.

Jan 17, 2009
I don't know in the DR, but what I come from (South America) the quinceanera birthday is a big thing, big party, and really nice presents. Sneakers wouldn't be it. Typically it was a piece of jewelry, although I could imagine that in this day and age, and Ipod or a nice camera would be great too.

Chelleyyyyy

Apr 7, 2007
i think i might be leaning towards the jewelry idea. they're pretty and im not breaking the bank with the purchase!

thanks for the input :)

bachata

Aprendiz de todo profesional de nada
Aug 18, 2007
I have a daughter (same age) in DR and Converse sneakers is the most appreciated present she wants from me when I go to DR.
Thanks Racerx for the correction.

JJ