Help!!!!

christian6932

Sep 2, 2010
Hello everyone...i don't know where to post this so im putting it here...my name is christian rafael carvajal...i was born in dominican republic on january 1, 1986...my father killed my mother when i was 2 months old...he went to prison and then escaped...i was adopted by my uncle...but i was never told this story till i was 22 year old...i found out the hard way...my uncle told me...i feel real empty now because 3 quarters of my life i was living a lie...my fathers last name is valdez...my mothers full name is christina milagros carvajal...she lived en los mamelles a small town in santo domingo...my father lived in a different town...i never met my fathers side of the family...they moved after what happened...if anyone can please help me figure out how i can find records or any info on people with that last name that are not living in santo domingo...

Thank you,
christian

bachata

Aprendiz de todo profesional de nada
Aug 18, 2007
Hire a private investigator!!! I was told that my father has a daughter in Los Mameyes SD but as he passed way many years ago and I was curios about having a sister that I never meet one day I went over there and did an investigation my self.
I started going to a mechanic shop where he worked for many years but the owner couldn't help me, then I went to the grocery store where he used to go after work to drink beers and play dominoes, the owner gave me clue so I went to meet my dad's compadre a retired cop who finally gave me all the info I was looking for...

Good luck.

JJ

Feb 7, 2007
...i found out the hard way...my uncle told me...i feel real empty now because 3 quarters of my life i was living a lie...

Let me ask you some questions:

Did your uncle took good care of you?
Were you happy living with him?
Did he give you education, and taught you values?
Did he treat you like his own son, and did you treat him like your own father?

If you answered YES to most of these questions, then I ask you one more question: why would you feel you were living a lie?
Hay un dicho que dice: Padre es el que cr?a, no el que procrea.

Reactions: Bronxboy