Sosua beach boys doing their stuff (video)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
These are young sosua beach boys who are doing what they do best. Watch the video and judge for yourselves. I was impressed with their acrobatic skills. However, I am not too sure if they will win a grammy award soon for their singing abilities. The boys are cool.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/f6u53vrmXeQ?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/f6u53vrmXeQ?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

AZB you were my role model at one time on this island!!! I aspired to be in the same league as the great AZB and meet all the young doctors and lawyers and nice girls of Santiago but now I log in to see the great AZB posting from a backyard zoo and filming young boys in Sosua???? Where is my man AZB?? Who is this imposter posing as him???;):bunny:

Reactions: Tamborista

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
AZB you were my role model at one time on this island!!! I aspired to be in the same league as the great AZB and meet all the young doctors and lawyers and nice girls of Santiago but now I log in to see the great AZB posting from a backyard zoo and filming young boys in Sosua???? Where is my man AZB?? Who is this imposter posing as him???;):bunny:

its not easy to do time (locked away from dr1). i suffered and cried and counted days to return. Usually when people do time, they read books, but I did my time making videos of exotic animals and seeking deep inside the souls of young sankies. To see if there is any real intelligent life there.
Now I am back and reformed and respective to everyone. I will behave and treat everyone with dignity and respect. ummm......................... NOT!!!!!
hehehehe jajajaja jojojoj.
have fun everyone.
AZN

Feb 7, 2007
I thought you were on vacation in Colombia, not on forced vacation ... was missing your posts. Welcome back!

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Amen.

Now what do you think about this ranking Dominican men thread????

Didn't even read the thread. i am sure its about foreign white women worshiping street, labor class, dominican men who make about 200 dollars / month. In all my years living here, I only have seen very few foreign women who are married or dating any respectable "society dominican men". Chiri and dv8 are 2 women I know who are married to real respectable dominican men, the rest of the women only date servant class men.
AZB

ExtremeR

Silver
Mar 22, 2006
Lot of talent wasted....Esos chamakitos si duran mucho sin resolver se meten a atracadores.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Lot of talent wasted....Esos chamakitos si duran mucho sin resolver se meten a atracadores.

Not really, some are doing very well from money send to them via western union. These young studs are already dating foreign women. the rubio was with a spanish woman (from spain). these guys are doing full time sankie panky and making money.
AZB

Anastacio

Banned
Feb 22, 2010
Rubio (before he was rubio) used to do his acrobatics down on the Casa Marina beach, he is quite a little athlete although seems alot better since he has grown up a bit stronger. If he is now full time sankie it looks like he was down on that beach for a reason all along. Good lad!!!!

ExtremeR

Silver
Mar 22, 2006
Is there a way that Laurajane can pick this guys athletic abilities up on her circus show?? I mean not every Dominican can pull that kind of moves. AZB I've known kids like those ones, they are good kids until they get tired and really want a piece of the action.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Is there a way that Laurajane can pick this guys athletic abilities up on her circus show?? I mean not every Dominican can pull that kind of moves. AZB I've known kids like those ones, they are good kids until they get tired and really want a piece of the action.

I will not disagree. They are tigre for sure and they are open to any opportunity that comes their way to make money. This does not mean they will become criminals but they are tigres for sure.
AZB

Status
Not open for further replies.