Magicjacks selling cheap in santo domingo

Gringo

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
They could start to get real cheep now that its free to North America with Gmail... (Google)

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
I have been using Google Voice, it's cool.

Call to the UK costs US$0.2c min and the quality is excellent.
Plus being able to call out and take calls right on your computer is very handy
and a step up from having to re-route calls with Google Voice.

SantiagoDR

The "REAL" SantiagoDR
Jan 12, 2006
majicjack might be coming out with smartphone app to make free calls to usa and canada.
Thanks for that Information and welcome back, I miss all your technical know-how!

t9d26v.gif

SantiagoDR

belgiank

Silver
Jun 13, 2009
I have been using Google Voice, it's cool.

Call to the UK costs US$0.2c min and the quality is excellent.
Plus being able to call out and take calls right on your computer is very handy
and a step up from having to re-route calls with Google Voice.

what kind of internet speed would you need to make a decent call? Are you sure about the cost, as Claro charges me only 10 rds per minute to call to Belgium?

Thanks for the info

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
There are many voip programs that you could download to make calls to belgium for free for 3 months and after that maybe 1 euro cent / minute. check out the sites : Voipstunt | Free international calls worldwide! Voipbuster | Free calls and nearly free sms worldwide ! Smsdiscount |Free international phone calls
etc. You deposit 10 euros minimum in the account and they will hold your money and keep it as balance for payments if you call countries which are outside of the free plan. Belgium and the rest of the europe (fixed lines- no cells) is covered for 3 months. This means you call for free to european landlines and usa and canada. Your 10 euro balance will stay intact and they will only deduct money if you use more than 300 minutes/week or call countries outside of free plan.
This is old info I am giving you. I am surprised to see people are still paying 10 pesos / minutes to call when its almost free to call europe.
AZB