looking for Apt $500 or less pop or susua??

roxyroot

Sep 6, 2010
My Husband and i are arriving in the DR on the 24th of September, we will be flying in to pop we will book a cheap hotel and then look for something more permanent, we are hoping to find an apartment for under $500/month. We are nurses and are looking into volunteering at the refuge camps but we really don't know where to start. we don't know the area at all and we need to learn Spanish fast as well

any ideas???

Ringo

On Vacation!
Mar 6, 2003
My Husband and i are arriving in the DR on the 24th of September, we will be flying in to pop we will book a cheap hotel and then look for something more permanent, we are hoping to find an apartment for under $500/month. We are nurses and are looking into volunteering at the refuge camps but we really don't know where to start. we don't know the area at all and we need to learn Spanish fast as well

any ideas???

Sent you a PM with some ideas.

Ringo

Shiraz72

Bronze
Feb 10, 2010
There are a lot of apartments and homes for rent in Cofembar and Costambar with signs posted. Unfortunately they're not advertised on this site. But if you're in the area take a drive around and you'll find lots to choose from.