Laws Regarding Larimar 7 Amber

kathykat

Jul 2, 2010
I am considering buying relatively large amounts of raw amber and Larimar and before I get to invested in this plan, does anyone know if it is possible (easy) to export larimar and amber from the DR? I am also wondering where would be a reasonable place to purchase it there? I will be in the Cabarete area when I return but will travel to where ever I can get the best price and selection. Also if anyone knows of any suppliers of cut and polished stones, I may consider that as well. Any idea of cost? Is there a tax to export these items? Any info regarding this would be a good start and much appreciated. Thanks

belgiank

Silver
Jun 13, 2009
I am considering buying relatively large amounts of raw amber and Larimar and before I get to invested in this plan, does anyone know if it is possible (easy) to export larimar and amber from the DR? I am also wondering where would be a reasonable place to purchase it there? I will be in the Cabarete area when I return but will travel to where ever I can get the best price and selection. Also if anyone knows of any suppliers of cut and polished stones, I may consider that as well. Any idea of cost? Is there a tax to export these items? Any info regarding this would be a good start and much appreciated. Thanks

don't know where your from, but check whether it is legal to import...

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
ha ha
right,
what ever kinda product you carry in Large Ammounts the Authorities here may ask for Your License/Company Registration/Export Papers Filed when leaving the Country,
and sure the Country of Destin wanna See the Export Papaers from here and Proof that you are by your Homecountry's Laws/Rules a Licensed Importer for the specific Product.
for "Large Quantities" of anything you always have to check directly with Customs on both sides of the Border, or contact a Export/Import Company which knows about handling such.
Mike