Sosua Call Center

chicadr

Sep 9, 2010
I have seen an add for workers in a sosua call center, but i have heard from a few people the Candian guy that runs it not a nice guy? can some people please give me advice as i need a job but not the hassle. thanks

CFA123

Silver
May 29, 2004
You referring to the place that was pushing 'free' wheelchairs, diabetes meters, etc to people in the U.S. with medicare?

If so, I know a couple of people that work/worked there. I understood the pay was pretty good. All I heard about the boss was that he just wanted people that showed up to work every day. If that's the place you're talking about, I'll try to get more info.

Franklyn

Jan 13, 2010
how much they paid and also it is per week or by week payment and from what time to what time they work.

mike l

Silver
Sep 4, 2007
Thats all i heard so any advice would be great[/QUOTE

What's his name? I'm going to Sosua next week and will tell him to be nice or else.....

Kelly is ok and he knows his business.

Show up for work and if you are good on the phone you will make money it's that simple.

Don't show up on time and don't follow the script and you will get fired just like in any other job!

Aug 21, 2007
Kelly is ok and he knows his business.

Show up for work and if you are good on the phone you will make money it's that simple.

Don't show up on time and don't follow the script and you will get fired just like in any other job!

Thanks for responding, Mike. I have been waiting for you to chime in. (Thought maybe you were in love again and fell off the ends of the Earth! :surprised)

Lindsey

saintpaul

Mar 28, 2012
Hi , i would like to know how to contact call center in sosua from canadian guy, if you have some information would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Jose

belmont

Bronze
Oct 9, 2009
That post about the Sosua call center is about a year and a half old. 1.5 in call center years is about 10 human years. It is probably long gone by now.

mike l

Silver
Sep 4, 2007
Hi , i would like to know how to contact call center in sosua from canadian guy, if you have some information would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Jose

Last time I heard from The owner he was in Canada and he closed the business