Laser LED Teeth Whitening

Expat13

Silver
Jun 7, 2008
An avid coffee drinker in the DR, hence stained yellow teeth.

Was referred to a Dominican dental student who started, or is involved in a new company doing movil LED light teeth whitening.
She says she usually works from salons but also does home visits if at least two people. Me and and a friend tried it and worked great, my teeth are much whiter.
I had this done a few years back in Canada and it cost me 400cdn and also had good results-this experience was 4000pesos, and came to me.

Sorry couldnt help but recommend as she gave a great service and price, definitely deserves a plug.

I of course suggested she advertise on DR1, which she is interested once it becomes a little more profitable, so I promised i would pass her the pricing information.:D

rice&beans

Silver
May 16, 2010
Smile

An avid coffee drinker in the DR, hence stained yellow teeth.

Was referred to a Dominican dental student who started, or is involved in a new company doing movil LED light teeth whitening.
She says she usually works from salons but also does home visits if at least two people. Me and and a friend tried it and worked great, my teeth are much whiter.
I had this done a few years back in Canada and it cost me 400cdn and also had good results-this experience was 4000pesos, and came to me.

Sorry couldnt help but recommend as she gave a great service and price, definitely deserves a plug.

I of course suggested she advertise on DR1, which she is interested once it becomes a little more profitable, so I promised i would pass her the pricing information.:D

I have seen them at Malls in the US doing this at Kiosks.....(right out in the open)......with people walking by etc......kinda weird having your teeth cleaned right out in the open with people walking by you....they seemed to be busy, (very convenience oriented).....I've seen prices anywhere between 50....and 75 Dollars.......;);).......myself........the Crest Strips do just fine when needed....;);)

Expat13

Silver
Jun 7, 2008
I have seen them at Malls in the US doing this at Kiosks.....(right out in the open)......with people walking by etc......kinda weird having your teeth cleaned right out in the open with people walking by you....they seemed to be busy, (very convenience oriented).....I've seen prices anywhere between 50....and 75 Dollars.......;);).......myself........the Crest Strips do just fine when needed....;);)

Exactly i have seen the kiosks in malls as well in Vegas in past year. Its funny right out in the open with the gum spreader, kinda embarrassing if you ask me. They wanted 99USD for just one 15 minute session, which doesnt do the trick. I received 2 -20 minute sessions for 4000 and could have had the maiximum of a 3rd for additional 500pesos.
Ive tried the rembrandt paint stick from London Drugs and Crest strips but unfortunately neither worked for ma and wasted about 30-40 bucks on them.

waytogo

Moderator - North Coast Forum
Apr 3, 2009
Santiago DR
I have mine done professionally every time I go back to the states by my licensed dentist.
The fee is normally about 275. U.S. and takes about 1 full hour. He uses a gel on my teeth with the laser gun. I have never smoked and never drink coffee. When they are done my teeth are absolutely brilliant white, natural. Have used the strips and the result isn't even close to the gel/laser combination. Worth every dollar.......