Best Repair Shop For Your Moto- Scooter -Sosua

Status
Not open for further replies.

mike l

Silver
Sep 4, 2007
I Had a great experience today as I decided to buy a new tire for my scooter.

I had to front the guy $ 2000 RD to go and buy the tire in Cabarete and although I have never seen this mechanic at Joel's place before I had no problem with this.

We need to figure out a way that we can get all of these moto conchos back on the road again

Sos?a-News

j&t's future

Bronze
Mar 6, 2007
I Had a great experience today as I decided to buy a new tire for my scooter.

I had to front the guy $ 2000 RD to go and buy the tire in Cabarete and although I have never seen this mechanic at Joel's place before I had no problem with this.

We need to figure out a way that we can get all of these moto conchos back on the road again

Sos?a-News

Mike, maybe if the moto conchos wear their helmets at all times while driving, maybe if they pay their insurance, maybe if they have a front and back working light on their motorcycle the AMET police won't keep taking their vehicles away. Personally, I think Sosua is safer and better place without them.

johnny

Bronze
Feb 8, 2003
hausenland.com
Mike, maybe if the moto conchos wear their helmets at all times while driving, maybe if they pay their insurance, maybe if they have a front and back working light on their motorcycle the AMET police won't keep taking their vehicles away. Personally, I think Sosua is safer and better place without them.

I think Sosua would be safer without haitians begging, prostitutes (haitians and dominican), sanky panky, drugs and the 20-30 expats that support all of them.
those moto guys at least are doing an honest job.

Status
Not open for further replies.