dr1 member

dalila05

Bronze
Aug 9, 2008
republicadominicana.bbactif.com
Hi
I do apologise if a similar thread done was already done.
but when im participating to a post or just reading one,most of the time i have no idea who is who?
as it seems a lot of dr1 member know each other but it's not the case for everyone,so would it be possible to get like an idea about location and nationality?
It will help not only me but im sure others dr1 members to understand better some debate and opinions.
thanks ;)

Reactions: Lucille

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
Hi
I do apologise if a similar thread done was already done.
but when im participating to a post or just reading one,most of the time i have no idea who is who?
as it seems a lot of dr1 member know each other but it's not the case for everyone,so would it be possible to get like an idea about location and nationality?
It will help not only me but im sure others dr1 members to understand better some debate and opinions.
thanks ;)

http://www.dr1.com/forums/general-stuff/76712-names.html

The above might help.

Bronxboy - Mike Puerto Rican from Westchester County NY

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
We have a thread on the location of DR1 members in general forum if you don't find it I'll look for it later.

It takes many years to get to know people and not everyone wants to post their nationality.

I'm Canadian, female, old ;)

dalila05

Bronze
Aug 9, 2008
We have a thread on the location of DR1 members in general forum if you don't find it I'll look for it later.

It takes many years to get to know people and not everyone wants to post their nationality.
I'm Canadian, female, old ;)

no problem,i understand :)

dalila05
origin:algeria
nationality:french
spouse:dominican

Africaida

Gold
Jun 19, 2009
I agree with Dalila , so I will add my info.

Africaida
origin: Mali (west africa)
nationality: French

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Both threads are good BB and WB but we might have to change some names to their new socks :laugh:

Good luck memorizing them all Dalila there thousands of pages, well maybe only hundreds.

Africaida

Gold
Jun 19, 2009
What a coincidence !

one of my best friend is from mali,you guy are so beautiful!!!
do you mind if i ask you what's your connection with DR?

I know LOL ;)

My best friend is from Algeria (she even went to Mali with me on vacations, she had a blast).

My connections to DR ? to make a long story short, lived in a Dominican neighborhood in NYC, went to a public university with again a lot of Dominican, spend a lot of times in the neighborhood islands (Cuba on vacations and studied a semester in PR and almost moved there) and decided to visit the DR last year and I was hooked :cheeky:

Living in NYC, it is a fast paced city and I love the fact than I can take a break from the craziness to the DR, only couple hours away, and the kids and I can have a cheap vacation on a beautiful island with friendly people.

No dominican mate. I am an avid dancer (mostly Salsa but anything with a beat too), love the music, food and culture.

Voila ! :cheeky:

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
AlterEgo
origin: NYC & Long Island
nationality: American
married: to a Dominican a lonnnnggg time

Lizzard

Sep 11, 2006
Origin: Canada
Nationality: Canadian (Female)
Spouse: Canadian for a Lonnng time too :)

SantiagoDR

The "REAL" SantiagoDR
Jan 12, 2006
2a5jfw9.gif

SantiagoDR
Origin: USA
Married: to a Dominicana

dalila05

Bronze
Aug 9, 2008
I know LOL ;)

My best friend is from Algeria (she even went to Mali with me on vacations, she had a blast).

My connections to DR ? to make a long story short, lived in a Dominican neighborhood in NYC, went to a public university with again a lot of Dominican, spend a lot of times in the neighborhood islands (Cuba on vacations and studied a semester in PR and almost moved there) and decided to visit the DR last year and I was hooked :cheeky:

Living in NYC, it is a fast paced city and I love the fact than I can take a break from the craziness to the DR, only couple hours away, and the kids and I can have a cheap vacation on a beautiful island with friendly people.

No dominican mate. I am an avid dancer (mostly Salsa but anything with a beat too), love the music, food and culture.

Voila ! :cheeky:

i bet sometimes dominican remind you african mentality.
dominican are so much like algerian but the way they were 20/30 years.
except the religion of course.

belgiank

Silver
Jun 13, 2009
well, belgiank, obviously from Belgium...

Traveled the world, and decided to retire to the DR... by no way as old as some of the posters here...:bunny::bunny::bunny:

juanita

Bronze
Apr 22, 2004
Origin: Quebec, Canada
Nationality: Canadian (Female)
Spouse: Still searching....

Shiraz72

Bronze
Feb 10, 2010
Tag: Shiraz (aka Samantha)
Nationality: American Indian & Canadian
Grew up in Chicago and now located in Ottawa Canada for far too long.