dachshund puppies for free

drhans

Aug 26, 2010
im giving away 3 dachshund puppies as i have no time to take care of them, in the sosua area, i already sold 2 for 4000 each, but i cannot wait no longer to find another buyer, all im asking for now is a 1000 rd to cover my expenses for food etc.

Reactions: waytogo

waytogo

Moderator - North Coast Forum
Apr 3, 2009
Santiago DR
My girlfriend would love a dachshund. I live in Santiago and never bought a car. I don't have a problem with the Metro bus but I don't think they allow pets. Is there another way that you are aware of to get the dog here? Taxis are just to much. I can take the Metro to Sosua, getting back is the problem.

drhans

Aug 26, 2010
caribe tours goes back to santiago every hour.

the bus is usually not crowded and as long you can keep it shut and quiet until you pass santiago you should be fine ;)

i could pick you up from sosua metro station and take you to caribe tours, all for the dogs sake, even tho i want to get rid of them i still want them to find a good home

waytogo

Apr 3, 2009
Santiago DR
My pockets aren't big enough, where would I put him? I know what you're thinking, don't say it..lol
And, I hope the pup is a female, I don't want my furniture all marked as his territory.
Not trying to be difficult, just practical.

drhans

Aug 26, 2010
they are about 6 weeks old now, perfect age to be given away, color brownish with some black dots, very cute, lovely little dogs, they are all female, call me to see them in sosua +1-829-550-8840

no vaccination yet, as the first becomes due after 4 weeks and i have no pics

just call me to look at them please

drhans

Aug 26, 2010
anyone actually really interested in one of the puppies apart of a lot of talking ?

waytogo

Apr 3, 2009
Santiago DR
Anyone in Sosua that is going to Santiago in the next couple of days that wouldn't mind giving me and a puppy a ride? I'll pay the gas.....

Acira

Silver
Sep 20, 2009
www.blazingfuries.com
If you say "its for free" then it should be also really for free.

We have a litter of Malinois pups of which we sold half but as they are now 8 weeks old, its time for them to move to a new home and we are giving them away for free, we don't ask a peso for the food and care we gave them for their first 8 weeks. We just want them all to have a nice home. The only thing we say to the new owners of a free pup that they have to do the first inoculation themself.

Next week the responsible of FCI comes at our house at our expense and validates the father and the mother to write them in the FCD pedigree book (no problem since they both are pedigree dogs) so that the people who have a puppy of that litter can alway's request the pedigree (600 RDS for a pedigree per pup).

Acira

Silver
Sep 20, 2009
www.blazingfuries.com
Why do people breed dogs and can't find homes for the puppies? What's the sense?

1. Breeding properly to the standards of the breed is not that incommon. Its about bringing new blood in the lines and the Malinois lines here in the DR have got now a nice shot of new Malinois blood again.

2. With a big litter as ours (12 pups) its not that strange that we can not find buyers for all the pups, thats even in my home country not alway's possible.

Its a breeders thing, you breed for the right reasons and make sure that all pups find a good home, payed or for free.

Holanda

Sep 14, 2010
Puppies for Sale

im giving away 3 dachshund puppies as i have no time to take care of them, in the sosua area, i already sold 2 for 4000 each, but i cannot wait no longer to find another buyer, all im asking for now is a 1000 rd to cover my expenses for food etc.

I live in Romana at this time and in the last 30 years have had 3 winnie dogs they are the best. When I moved back to the DR I brought one with me that was 12 years old and she passed away 3 years ago at the age of 16. Do you still have one available and is it miniture and what color and is it female or male. Looking forward to hearing from you. Christina Baber

drhans

Aug 26, 2010
hi acira, congratulations for beeing rich and spending all that money on those dogs you will be giving away for free, unfortunatly im not that rich, but if you dont mind paying the shots and food for my puppies id appreaciate it a lot, and will then give them away for free.

waytogo if you are willing to pay for the gas, id be more then happy to take the pup to santiago this weekend.

Acira

Silver
Sep 20, 2009
www.blazingfuries.com
Breeding for the right reasons is and will alway's be at the expense of the breeder, no mather what.

And what are you complaining about DRhans, as you said yourself, you already sold two puppies at 4,000 RDS each so....

drhans

Aug 26, 2010
45000_455852063473_768053473_6296443_7066695_n.jpg

Reactions: Celt202