What's the best pay as you go Sim card in the US?

beeza

Silver
Nov 2, 2006
Ok, so not strictly DR related, but I hope that some fellow DR1 members could advise me as I don't know where else to post this question:

I'm travelling to the US soon and staying there for a while. I will be taking my unlocked iPhone with me.

What is the best network to choose to buy a pay as you go sim card with data? I would say that the data package would actually be more important than talk time.

Cheers folks!

harry2010

Apr 27, 2010
with a GSM phone you have to use T-mobile or AT&T. this company seems to be a sub for t-mobile simplemobile ( OMG! Simple Mobile ). their sim card works on t-mobile's phone even if the phone is not unlocked. hey the number for voice looks to be the same they have plan for $40 month unlimited talk & Text(global) and $60 unlimite talk, text and web. check to see if they have a local store where you are or walk in to any small wireless store ask if they have it.
hope that helps

BB707

Sep 18, 2010
Hello, you may want to visit bestbuy.com and search sim. best buy has h2o wireless sim and prepaid reload cards. h2 sim has 17 reviews so you will know if it is right for you before you buy. not sure if best buy ships outside the usa. also www.H20WirelessNow.com may help. You can register on line for long term plans or the pay as you go plan.

editing:
omg beeza needed help nov 2006. Will leave the post as info may help others.