Tyson has a new friend

Matilda

RIP Lindsay
Sep 13, 2006
With very grateful thanks to Belgian and Acira, Tyson has a new friend today.

nwarg2.jpg

e6555w.jpg

Matilda

Reactions: AlterEgo

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
ha ha ha, i am sorry, but the small dude looks so funny on the first picture :)
what's his name?

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006
I think Shakira is saying "I am going to be as big as you when I grow up" and Tyson is replying "Oh, no, you're not!!"

belgiank

Silver
Jun 13, 2009
I think Shakira fpund some great new friends, as well as a seriously, loving owner with the name of Mr Mat...

Mat, my apologies for you having to sleep on the carpet, as Shakira, well, kind of took your place last night...:bunny::bunny:

but thanks to you and Mr Mat for a lovely evening, and the stay at your guesthouse with our rowdy bunch...

Although Mr Mat had no idea, he touched an emotional response with Hilde and myself by naming the puppy Shakira, as her grandmother is named Acira, and her great-grandmother Kira....

btw, great directions back to the Malecon, except for all the desvios... spend an hour trying to get there, then hired a motoconcho... best 50 rds ever spend... lol

Acira

Silver
Sep 20, 2009
www.blazingfuries.com
It was great to meet you and Mr. Mat, you'r very gracious people.

Mr. Mat has THE touch with a dog, I haven't seen a Malinois pup so at ease with a "strange" person after just half a minute.

Tyson is Mr. Elegance himself...WOW what a majestic dog aswell in appearance as in character.

Thanks for the lovely lovey evening and I had a very nice swim in your pool under the moonlight...Belgiank found it too cold....chicken chicken :cheeky:

Tarheel

Dec 19, 2005
In the second photo posted, Tyson is thinking that this girl is going to be a problem for my afternoon naps.

Reactions: Celt202

Drro

Bronze
Mar 22, 2006
What a great picture. Shakira has really big paws - she may surpass the majestic Tyson!
Enjoy.

Reactions: Matilda

pedrochemical

Silver
Aug 22, 2008
I must say that Tyson is a very, very, very nice dog.
And that is from a normally non-doggy person.

The wife could not believe that dogs grown that big - I could imagine Tyson freaking the Haitians out!!

One of my ambitions is to know that I will be in the same place for 10 years or more so I could get a dog.

When I do I would like a dog with the personality of Tyson.

Reactions: Matilda

Matilda

RIP Lindsay
Sep 13, 2006
Tyson says thanks Pedro and stay safe in Haiti. Here he is with his best friend Matilda, just to show what a softy he is.

r76f76.jpg

Matilda

Last edited: