frog in my cell

amparocorp

Bronze
Aug 11, 2002
if i'm ever in najayo prison and have a frog in my cell how should i handle it? from todays' news i see that calling out for help from guards won't get results. maybe kissing it could turn it into a handsome defense attorney. should it be saved for sundays sancocho? never know what's in it anyway. this is important because if they can't get a handle on the frog problem, what will they do about rats and roaches? i'm assuming that since everything in the DR is the newest, best, most expensive, that our jails are on par with switzerlands'. just look at the metro....

2dlight

Bronze
Jun 3, 2004
if i'm ever in najayo prison and have a frog in my cell how should i handle it? from todays' news i see that calling out for help from guards won't get results. maybe kissing it could turn it into a handsome defense attorney. should it be saved for sundays sancocho? never know what's in it anyway. this is important because if they can't get a handle on the frog problem, what will they do about rats and roaches? i'm assuming that since everything in the DR is the newest, best, most expensive, that our jails are on par with switzerlands'. just look at the metro....
Just talk to the French guy in the next cell about frog's legs.;)

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
Hey,
why should the Gubmint spend any money on eliminating froggies(Hey, no weather froggies meant, lol!)or Rats or cockroaches from prisons??
even the most luxurious and expensive hotels on every caribbean Island have them.
you wanna make the DR prisons a turn into 7 star AI locations like the prisons in Germany and Switzerland etc etc are??
the darn Criminals and International Drug Addicts who do not like to live with Froggies and Rats and Cockroaches in a DR Prison should just stay at Home at Mom's Place and do their Crap there.
they Do it Here and they did know prior what the local Hospitality for Idiots will be down here.
I plee for Free Breakfast and Lunch at Public Schools before any darn Cent or Peso is spent on "better Hospitality" for the Criminals, specially the ones who come from the outside and "think"(even trying without the education to do such) they can make their Fortune without work here in the Caribbean,
or we finally end up like so many first world big brother countries where so many Criminals in Prison live much more comfortable than the many millions of Homeless the same countries have walking their streets day by day pushing a shopping Cart and getting a free lunch soup at the Red Cross Corner once in a while and IF the Shelter Mafia Permits it, and IF Lucky they may get a Bed at a Shelter during the coldest winter nights to not freeze to Dead out on the fabulous luxury Streets of DC aside a White House.
many Non Criminal Humans on this Planet have much bigger problems than Froggies in a Prison bothering some Criminals.

cheers
Mike

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
don't let 'em shower more than once a month and the place stays dry and cockroaches can not breed.
no more than one small meal per day, and there is nothing left to keep Rats alive.
hay un Maco!
heck,
who cares about some Froggies at a Prison?
Mike