tv guide

beeza

Silver
Nov 2, 2006
It doesn't work for me.

It says that this website is only available inside the Dominican Republic.

I thought Cabarete was inside the Dominican Republic!

They then ask me to send my IP address to an email address. Well my ISP cable atlantico use a dynamic IP address so I'll have to send then an email every time I reboot my modem!

It would be handy if it worked though. I don't know how much longer we will have to wait until De Lancer gets the EPG working on the new digi cable boxes. He says they are working on it, but it could take time.

mike l

Silver
Sep 4, 2007
It doesn't work for me.

It says that this website is only available inside the Dominican Republic.

I thought Cabarete was inside the Dominican Republic!

They then ask me to send my IP address to an email address. Well my ISP cable atlantico use a dynamic IP address so I'll have to send then an email every time I reboot my modem!

It would be handy if it worked though. I don't know how much longer we will have to wait until De Lancer gets the EPG working on the new digi cable boxes. He says they are working on it, but it could take time.

I just clicked the link and it said the same thing but then it was populated within seconds so be patient and i am on delancer cable internet at the moment as my codotel phone and internet have been down for 2 weeks and no one knows what the problem is