Angelina Jolie was at Rocky's....who new?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mike l

Silver
Sep 4, 2007
Why I am always the last to know ?

Her new movie "Salt" premiered just recently and I missed the North Coast Celebration.

Dinner and a Movie ...I was not informed

Let's see what Nicki Beach is showing this weekend.

Papa, Papa Razi, GAGA

pc

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
I think you will find that Nikki Beach will not run the risk of running a movie like "Salt" illegally in public.

Laws are lax here, until someone wants them applied.
Ask the owners of Caribbean Cinemas about public displays of movies, they also own Burger King, Papa Johns and Krispy Kream and a bunch of other businesses here.

elgordochulo78

Sep 1, 2009
man i downloaded a digital copy of salt last month !!! here im gonna drop the best movie website on the net ! i never have to go to the movies, i get everything months before they hit dominican theaters, plus its free!! they have an adult page as well enjoy ;) oneclickmoviez.com

spmc

Nov 7, 2008
Why I am always the last to know ?

Her new movie "Salt" premiered just recently and I missed the North Coast Celebration.

Dinner and a Movie ...I was not informed

Let's see what Nicki Beach is showing this weekend.

Papa, Papa Razi, GAGA

pc

Oh, that was the movie. I got there late and just ended up eating my dinner.

waytogo

Moderator - North Coast Forum
Apr 3, 2009
Santiago DR
here im gonna drop the best movie website on the net ! i never have to go to the movies, i get everything months before they hit dominican theaters, plus its free!! they have an adult page as well enjoy ;) oneclickmoviez.com

When you use oneclickmoviez.com, you will see the names of different uploaders. MEGASHARES, FILESERVE, MEGAUPLOAD, GIGASIZE, 2SHARED,
DEPOSITFILES, HOTFILE, CRAMIT, UPLOADBOX.

The easiest and most hassle free is Megaupload.....
If the movie is larger than 1G you cannot download for free, you will have to pay for a membership, or wait and see if another uploader splits it into 2 dvd's.
As elgordochulo78 says,It is the best for movie downloads.....

Africaida

Gold
Jun 19, 2009
MegaUpload

When you use oneclickmoviez.com, you will see the names of different uploaders. MEGASHARES, FILESERVE, MEGAUPLOAD, GIGASIZE, 2SHARED,
DEPOSITFILES, HOTFILE, CRAMIT, UPLOADBOX.

The easiest and most hassle free is Megaupload.....
If the movie is larger than 1G you cannot download for free, you will have to pay for a membership, or wait and see if an uploader splits it into 2 dvd's.
It is the best for movie downloads.....

Why not watch the movie ? I never download them, I just watch them online.

BermudaRum

Bronze
Oct 9, 2007
You can also download any size you want free on KickassTorrents.com
You get the latest updates on quality on all movies,music, etc....

Reactions: mike l

ohmmmm

Bronze
Jun 11, 2010
I'm just moving to the area (next month) and have not yet been to Rocky's. But movie nights sound like fun, particularly if they are in english. Is it true that Rocky's has a different movie showing every night promptly at 7:30 pm? Also, is Rocky's located along the main road where most of the nightclubs are located?

Naptime

Jul 23, 2008
www.vitos.com
rockys is on DR Rosen, off of the main strip (pedro clisante)

it's MAYBE a 30 second walk to the nightclubs.... 45 seconds if you are drunk and stumbling.

they do not play movies every night.

its every wednesday night. at 7:30 sharp.

good food, good drinks, good movies, and great company... makes for a great evening.

Status
Not open for further replies.