Best universities in DR...Advice of all kind...

LIZ87

Sep 7, 2010
Hello All,

I am a US citizen but have family that currently live in DR. I am 24 years old and have a Associate degree in Criminal Justice; I know I am behind in my studies. I am bilingual in English and Spanish but would have a harder time taking all classes in Spanish.

I have been thinking about going to school there but not sure if I want to take Medicine or Psychology. Regardless, I would like to know what is the best university for Psychology. I am aware that the top schools for Medicine are UNIBE, UNPHU and PUCMM.

The benefit I have for going to school there is that I will go to school paying in pesos because my father was born there. I am not sure which career choice is better but is something i have been thinking about. What are the benefits if I go study there educationally? Would I get the same education? Is the process longer than usual? Is there any university that teaches in English?

If there is any other insight or advice you have, it will be appreciated. I need all the opinions, comments and suggestions possible.

Thank You