I hate to post on DR1.com because.....

jcrew20

Jun 22, 2005
I hate to post on Dr1.com because I don't want to give aways my secrets. It took me a lot of time and money to discover this country and why do I want to share my information with other people???

bachata

Aprendiz de todo profesional de nada
Aug 18, 2007
I hate to post on Dr1.com because I don't want to give aways my secrets. It took me a lot of time and money to discover this country and why do I want to share my information with other people???
You are right buddy!!! El que dice lo que save, no save nada...

JJ

mike l

Silver
Sep 4, 2007

Christopher Columbus feels the same way and you don't see him posting here either!

I am sure he spent less to discover this place than you did so it's probally best not to make any more posts !

waytogo

Moderator - North Coast Forum
Apr 3, 2009
Santiago DR
It took me a lot of time and money to discover this country and why do I want to share my information with other people???

Your exactly right, why would anyone want to be informative and help others new to this island avoid the pitfalls that you experienced.....
BECAUSE IT'S THE DESCENT THING TO DO!!!!!!!!!

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com

I guess the other side of the coin is... how much you have learn't from DR1 :)

Chip

Platinum
Jul 25, 2007
Santiago

Because mami and papi told us it was good to share???

Every deed goes rewarded, right?

JFD

Feb 10, 2010

Do not worry at all, people just don't listen to advices ;).

bachata

Aprendiz de todo profesional de nada
Aug 18, 2007
Do not worry at all, people just don't listen to advices ;).
A friend of mine says... Si los consejos fueran buenos!!! Los vendieran en las farmacias.
Translation:
If the advice is good it would be for sales at the pharmacy.

JJ

Nov 25, 2008
JCREW20 is just a greedy B^%$#%$, so why even bother signing in to DR1
Is it that you are stealing other peoples hidden secrets,
MY thoughts is that JCREW20 only secrets "discovery" are from other members he stolen and wants to put them as his.

Just my 2 centavos worth

Celt202

Gold
May 22, 2004
Lighten up pipples.

He has a secret business formula which, if revealed, will attract thousands of copycats. :laugh: