Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: URGENT help of the community needed

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default URGENT help of the community needed

An older couple is taking care of 86 dogs and many cats. They run out of money and can not feed the animals nor themselves. They don't have anything at all left!
    Please help them either find homes for dogs or cats or donate to put them asleep. They are so desperate! Any help what so ever is greatly appreciated!
    They are located behind aqua-park (across the Shell Station) between Sosua Abajo y la Union.

Tomorrow we will drive at 5 pm up there, if someone likes to join to get an idea of the situation, please do not hesitate and email or PM me. We also could arrange transportation on an other day or hour if someone is interested in helping.

They even don't have water anymore!!!
    Donations of Human food, dog food, water, money, anything you would think is of need!
    Find people who would take a dog or cat or help to find a Vet to put them asleep for a reasonable price.

Thank you so much for helping!

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by santa110xyz View Post
    An older couple is taking care of 86 dogs and many cats. They run out of money and can not feed the animals nor themselves!

I presume they may need permanent help for themselves, as in psychiatric care.
    I'm presuming they are utterly oblivious to the mess they have created and this has happened out of the goodness of thief heart as opposed to deliberate neglect. No family about to help or even contact?

I hope you find a vet willing to help destroy the dogs but I would expect with the quantity they have shooting them may be the best option.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by santa110xyz View Post
    An older couple is taking care of 86 dogs and many cats. They run out of money and can not feed the animals nor themselves. They don't have anything at all left!
    Please help them either find homes for dogs or cats or donate to put them asleep. They are so desperate! Any help what so ever is greatly appreciated!
    They are located behind aqua-park (across the Shell Station) between Sosua Abajo y la Union.

Tomorrow we will drive at 5 pm up there, if someone likes to join to get an idea of the situation, please do not hesitate and email or PM me. We also could arrange transportation on an other day or hour if someone is interested in helping.

They even don't have water anymore!!!
    Donations of Human food, dog food, water, money, anything you would think is of need!
    Find people who would take a dog or cat or help to find a Vet to put them asleep for a reasonable price.

Thank you so much for helping!
    already sent a pm to you

On Vacation!
    Post Thanks / Like

Is this an American or Gringo couple that came with about 100 cats?

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    germans

btw - do americans are not "gringos"?

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Anastacio View Post
    I presume they may need permanent help for themselves, as in psychiatric care.
    I'm presuming they are utterly oblivious to the mess they have created and this has happened out of the goodness of thief heart as opposed to deliberate neglect. No family about to help or even contact?

I hope you find a vet willing to help destroy the dogs but I would expect with the quantity they have shooting them may be the best option.
    Anastacio, you are right they did a mistake...they meant to do good! But unfortunately they misinterpreted help/care/love towards the animals....
    But we could talk and write a lot but it won't help these animals. It is not the animals fault to have ended up there! But they are suffering hunger etc...
    To be honest i also thought about the solution of shooting them! But who would do that?
    Any help Anastacio you could provide would be greatly appreciated.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    Yes it is!

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Katz

There are enough rats in this country that no cat will starve, also some dogs are good ratters. Set them free, if not there then at the border, that way you solve two problems, the cats and hungry Haitians.()

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Man,
    you are going to get so pounded for that one.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dogstar View Post
    There are enough rats in this country that no cat will starve, also some dogs are good ratters. Set them free, if not there then at the border, that way you solve two problems, the cats and hungry Haitians.()

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast