travel from Punta Cana airport to hotel.

jjk

Sep 21, 2010
Hi everyone,

My boyfriend and I are renting a car in Santo Domingo and doing a few days of exploring on our own in the Samana Peninsula. We are then planning to drop the car off in Punta Cana airport and get transfer from there to our all-inclusive, the Zoetry Agua. The hotel referred me to a transport company, but it is pricey ($130 a person round trip.) Does anyone have any other suggestions for getting to the hotel from Punta Cana airport (and back a few days later)? How much would a taxi run? I am not scared of taking public transportation, either, if that is an option.

Thank you in advance,

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
welcome to the DR1 Bord, JJK.
public Tranportation is not an option,
the Zoetry is located quiet a bit north of Punta Cana in an Area named Uvero Alto, a 1hr one way Transfer.
contact Bronly at IBK Servicios Turisticos on ibkservicios@gmail.com
very reliable company, very good A/C Vans, great friendly Drivers,
I use their Services quiet often for my own Customers and Transfers.
the Transfer should cost around $70.- per Ride One Way, not per Person.
their quotes are always per Ride for up to 5 Guests and their luggage on the vehicle.
Happy Travels
Mike

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
welcome to DR1 Carlita/Leah.
in case of the Punta Cana Airport it depends with which Transportation Agency felix is Registered.
if it's the same Felix I know from Veron Taxi Services, then Yes, he is allowed to Transfer Visitors from the PUJ Airport to the Hotels, they are members of the PC Airport Transfer Union.
for Drivers not members of that thingy they would not be allowed to even enter the PC Airport's Transfer Area, they have to show their Paper for the Ride at the Entrance.
cheers
Mike