The Cabarete lemon caper!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rsg

Bronze
Oct 21, 2008
Please be careful Scooter...This may be a one way mission.:rambo:.May god bless you, and those brave lemons..

Reactions: Bronxboy

Scooter

Feb 15, 2002
Hello,

Mission almost over.

Lemons are in Cabarete repeat lemons are in Cabarete!!!

Just need to get them to Mike.

Reactions: AlterEgo

FritoBandito

Bronze
Dec 19, 2009
Ooohhh....I'm sooo excited I think that I may have a little momentary incontinence.... :eek:

Hallelujah and praise the lord....little succulent yellow orbs of nutritious vitamin C are on their way to quench the parched throats of the deprived.......

:surprised How shalll I ever sleep tonight with exciting news burned into my mind???????? :surprised

rsg

Bronze
Oct 21, 2008
You are a brave man Scooter..But you are not in the clear untill mike has those lemons.

Posession of lemons is a serious crime, Please be careful..

Reactions: Tamborista

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
you are being followed, i repeat, you are being followed. capture is imminent. abort the mission and deliver lemons to the new target - dv8's fridge. roger.

mike l

Silver
Sep 4, 2007
mission completed?

Yes Mission Completed with a little cloak and dagger!

I had to avoid 2 road blocks and change cars 3 times as I knew the lemon police were hot on my trail trying to discover the lemon drop zone.

They are chilling nicely and so am I.

Thanks

Anastacio

Banned
Feb 22, 2010
Given me a giggle a few times the last week. Hope the lemons are as good as the banter!:glasses:

mike l

Silver
Sep 4, 2007
So happy all turned out well and lemons were delivered without incident.

Lindsey

Yes, and more importantly this entire transaction creates a social and economic benefit to everyone involved!

I hired a taxi to drive me to Cabarete to pick up the lemons and spent a few dollars while waiting for the Ambassador to deliver the lemons.

She refused payment, but I was able to treat her kids to a Soda!

Then I picked up Chinese Food and went home so I can be ready to watch The Dallas Cowboys lose tomorrow.

At the end of the day folks I paid $3 per lemon but buying those 2 youngsters a 7 UP was priceless!

Status
Not open for further replies.