Guther in Sosua

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 8, 2009
Can anyone put me in contact with a German in Sosua by the name of Gunther? He does work installing doors and windows. He has long hair and wears no shoes. This is all of the information that I have on the guy. Any help would be appreciated.

May 24, 2009
www.swellsurfcamp.com
Can anyone put me in contact with a German in Sosua by the name of Gunther? He does work installing doors and windows. He has long hair and wears no shoes. This is all of the information that I have on the guy. Any help would be appreciated.

Gunther worked for Tony (Anton Koeffler) - if he still does, you will find the offices in the same location as Tec a Tec - more or less opposite Perla Marina and in the same road as the equestrian center - about half a kilometer behind the main road, mountainside.

Gunther did much of the woodwork in my former home and is very skilled.

gmmw

Oct 9, 2010
Gunter is still alive and here is the Contact.

Hello Coastlineconstruction, I am Gunters Partner, we have an Woodsop in Islabon and you can reach us under

Gunter 809 885 2418

or if he don?t respont

My Number is 809 608 4080 (Markus also long hair but with shoes)

it is true what somebody posted before, we both worked in the past for Toni but since more than one Year we have our own business.

May 8, 2009
amazing

Wow, it is amazing that I was able to track you down through DR1. It sure is a tight-knit community. I'll call you next week, thanks-

Status
Not open for further replies.