Has anyone had a good week?

Anastacio

Banned
Feb 22, 2010
Seems so much negativity at the moment and I am on my quaterly 'i'm sick of this place' cycle, which I know will pass in a day or two.
Does anyone have any nice Dominican related experiences to lift the grey a little?

Bob K

Silver
Aug 16, 2004
Not sure this is DR related other then i live here, but I have been getting around pretty good this week with out a wheel chair, crutches or a cane for the first time since April. And that makes this a GREAT week!

Bob K

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
I went to the opening of the 152 year of the founding of Jarabacoa at the city hall and met a lot of really nice people, met the new major, who is Leonel?s ex mother in law. I went to a house party where they had a three piece band that played great bachata, some famous English tunes in Spanish unchained melody, Yesterday, and some other great tunes. Three guys with excellent voices, and an excellent Spanish guitar. I taught English to Grade 5 and six at my wife?s school and had a lot of great laughs. I get to see a lot of great looking young mothers every morning. On the negative side it?s rained far too much. Going to Punta Cana Friday for 3 days. See all positive. Designed a house with the Architech next door, bought a property. Met all the bank managers in Jarabacoa, many whom my wife has been friens with since she was a child. More positive news. I hope you have some positive vibes coming your way.

pedrochemical

Silver
Aug 22, 2008
Seems so much negativity at the moment and I am on my quaterly 'i'm sick of this place' cycle, which I know will pass in a day or two.
Does anyone have any nice Dominican related experiences to lift the grey a little?

Crank the Toots and the Maytals, get some bait and Presidente from the Colmado, go dowm to the Malecon and bother some fish.

Acira

Silver
Sep 20, 2009
www.blazingfuries.com
Anastacio, why don't you get yourself a nice dachshund puppy or a malinois pup for the family and you? Would make you smile as all pups are funny to watch and would make DRHans and me also smile, another great home for one of our pups :bunny:

aarhus

Long live King Frederik X
Jun 10, 2008
I drank an excellent cup of coffee at the Bella Vista Mall.

Anastacio

Banned
Feb 22, 2010
I went to the opening of the 152 year of the founding of Jarabacoa at the city hall and met a lot of really nice people, met the new major, who is Leonel?s ex mother in law. I went to a house party where they had a three piece band that played great bachata, some famous English tunes in Spanish unchained melody, Yesterday, and some other great tunes. Three guys with excellent voices, and an excellent Spanish guitar. I taught English to Grade 5 and six at my wife?s school and had a lot of great laughs. I get to see a lot of great looking young mothers every morning. On the negative side it?s rained far too much. Going to Punta Cana Friday for 3 days. See all positive. Designed a house with the Architech next door, bought a property. Met all the bank managers in Jarabacoa, many whom my wife has been friens with since she was a child. More positive news. I hope you have some positive vibes coming your way.

Will you adopt me?

Reactions: Acira

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
I have an interview tomorrow with a very well known investment bank and am eating a cuban sandwich right know.

Life will only get better tonight when my girl comes to visit!!!:cool:

Anastacio

Banned
Feb 22, 2010
Crank the Toots and the Maytals, get some bait and Presidente from the Colmado, go dowm to the Malecon and bother some fish.

I think I'm heading down there to have word with skippy, or was that the kangaroo?Flipper?

Anyway, if it stops raining.

BermudaRum

Bronze
Oct 9, 2007
Stopped by my favorite colmado the other day and was bitching to one of the girls about how they never have diet coke in the cooler.:mad: All the girls were laughing at me like I had rocks in my head.:cross-eye I then left not only without a diet coke, but also my cell phone which was on her counter. Several hours had passed and when I realized I had left my phone possibly there, I quickly returned.:nervous: Well, I was greeted by that same girl who was holding it up in the air while asking me if I was missing something.:surprised And before anyone asks if I gave her a reward, the answer is yes. However, with a big smile on her face the girl refused to accept it. She said you need to save your money for when you want to buy some diet coke which will be here tomorrow.:)

Reactions: AlterEgo