Dr1 question...for photo or not for photo

waytogo

Moderator - North Coast Forum
Apr 3, 2009
Santiago DR
I have been trying to find out what are the question marks ???? that are in everyone's friends section of DR1. They are in the little boxes with your DR1's friends name.
They look like they would be for their photo but how do you upload into this box if that is what they are meant for ?. Been trying to find out to no avail.

RacerX

Banned
Nov 22, 2009
how many do you need for an avatar? And how many for one of them cool phrases where it states your metal(ie, bronze, silver, gold)?

TOOBER_SDQ

Bronze
Nov 19, 2008
how many do you need for an avatar? And how many for one of them cool phrases where it states your metal(ie, bronze, silver, gold)?

Racer. I think that you can request a Sub-handle to a Moderator after you are gold status.

Acira

Silver
Sep 20, 2009
www.blazingfuries.com
Didn't I read somewhere in the DR1 rules about points that stated that you can upload an avatar as from 1,000 points? I think it was somewhere written, not sure about the amount of points though...

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Didn't I read somewhere in the DR1 rules about points that stated that you can upload an avatar as from 1,000 points? I think it was somewhere written, not sure about the amount of points though...

Let me repeat again.

We do not allow avatars. Only admins and mods can upload an avatar.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Well that should be changed......................what are you afraid of????

A mess of ridiculous looking avatars. If we did offer it, it would be strictly controlled and only certain types of avatars allowed. Plus you would need a certain amount of posts etc etc etc.