Constanza and my birthday.

ZEUS

Bronze
Feb 14, 2003
I'm not much of a writer but here it goes. I left Washington Heights, New york City on Thursday, September 9th getting to Santiago. Had a very pleasent fly. My cousin, Marcos met me at the Airport. We stopped a parada Nunes for my firts cold Presidente. my birthday grill was planned for Saturday the 11th. On Friday, we went to Pricesmart (just like costco) where we stuck up on USDA hotdogs, hamburgers, and all the goodies of a super-duper grill party. It was just great. Some members of this board were invited but never made it. Their lost, my gain. A month before I shipped a box of Yellow Tail Merlot wine. We had a great time. Music, wine, ladies and grill.

Now to Constanza. On Saturday, September 18th, we headed to Constanza. I always wanted visit this place. We made a bad mistake. Took the old road. I did not know there was a new road. After about 3 hours we finally arrived.
It was just breathtaking to see this green valley. vegies in all directions, friendly folks and a great climate. We stopped at Lorenzo's Restaurant where the food was just great. Nice cold beers and great service. Then it was time to head back to Santiago. This time we asked for directions and they told us to take the road Casabito. This is the new road. I mean NEW. Not a bump or anything like that. Next time, I'll stay over a couple of days to really get to know the area.

Next day, Sunday, was back to Washington Heights and on grey Monday back to work. Looking forward to my next trip.

Gracias,
Julio Cesar (zeus).

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
My apologies!! I have it on the book, but schoolwork (4 groups on a new techie called Wiki) just would not quit...

And man I love yellow tail merlot!!! Oh man!!! :((( Major bad...

I know you had a good time, even this side of Santiago was rockin' ....

Abrazos bro, have to be in Navidad!!

HB

ZEUS

Bronze
Feb 14, 2003
We'll do it again.

Next time, I'll pick you and your Mrs. up.. Hasta Pronto..

May 12, 2005
I'm not much of a writer but here it goes. I left Washington Heights, New york City on Thursday, September 9th getting to Santiago. Had a very pleasent fly. My cousin, Marcos met me at the Airport. We stopped a parada Nunes for my firts cold Presidente. my birthday grill was planned for Saturday the 11th. On Friday, we went to Pricesmart (just like costco) where we stuck up on USDA hotdogs, hamburgers, and all the goodies of a super-duper grill party. It was just great. Some members of this board were invited but never made it. Their lost, my gain. A month before I shipped a box of Yellow Tail Merlot wine. We had a great time. Music, wine, ladies and grill.

Now to Constanza. On Saturday, September 18th, we headed to Constanza. I always wanted visit this place. We made a bad mistake. Took the old road. I did not know there was a new road. After about 3 hours we finally arrived.
It was just breathtaking to see this green valley. vegies in all directions, friendly folks and a great climate. We stopped at Lorenzo's Restaurant where the food was just great. Nice cold beers and great service. Then it was time to head back to Santiago. This time we asked for directions and they told us to take the road Casabito. This is the new road. I mean NEW. Not a bump or anything like that. Next time, I'll stay over a couple of days to really get to know the area.

Next day, Sunday, was back to Washington Heights and on grey Monday back to work. Looking forward to my next trip.

Gracias,
Julio Cesar (zeus).

Sounds like you had a great tme. Any fotos of Constanza to share with the group?