They just can't get it quite right, frinkin idiots!!

Anastacio

Banned
Feb 22, 2010
Was in El Cachon today, while I was trying to install a new bucket on a digger that had been busted to balls from side sweeping rather than grabbing (go figure). A couple of young guys came by with a pony and trailer. Rough ropes around the nose, under fed (normal, but massively underfed) but seriously unable to carry on up the mighty climb many cars (once converted) have trouble going up from the river. The nose was obviously very painful, no I am not a doctor but I know running blood and gruntyscreaming must mean pain. i stood and watched this for about 7 minutes (I kept saying to myself, 'do not interact, do not get involved'), but it is an animal, he/she needs a voice for obvious reasons. I told the guys to go around the back of the houses to to gentler incline. I was met with the usual Oriental, tuussspt. I watched for another 10 minute and then the guys started laughing at the pony and saying this would be its last day,' get up here or die'. Anyway, I threw all my knowledge of living here down the drain and contronted these morons with basic logic. Laughter in the face of 'you get the correct tool for the job, not a pony for a mules job', is the same, Sr, is the same. No it frinkin isnt you stupid boy (yes I used the word stupid again and did cause offence, but am happy to do so in this situation), get some mentality (god knows what I meant by that.
Anyway, I was pretty stressed and offered to buy then pony, only to shoot it once they had gone but they were happy for me to by it for 5000pesos, but I wasn't allowed to shoot it, they wanted me to buy it, and give it back to them, eh!!!
Anyway, I don't know what happened but I used the word stupid several times and the policeN came and tried to arrest me for trying to rob a ****ed up pony. Obviously they didnt see the side of the animal. They asked me to pay the boys 300 pesos for thier time I had wasted which I declined with a swift 'I hope your children know better, because I know this is not what you teach them' which I know is an outright insult in any situation to any guy here.
Anyway, it all solved itself out after I said that. On the side of the road on my way to the yard the guys I had the problem with flagged me down, I didn't stop, but I guess it was to offer me the sale of the pony as it was dying as I saw it.
First time I've not been able to resist sticking my nose in, but this was special, that poor frinkin animals days ruined what could have been a great day.
I'm still pi$$ed I couldnt end it quicker for the poor soul!!

Anyway, I had to get that off my chest, thanks for listening!!

I want to go for a beer, I am seriously that stressed about this, really depressed me.

Chip

Platinum
Jul 25, 2007
Santiago
I'm no animal lover but this is a sad story. Not all Dominicans are as heartless as this though. Be content to know the sob's will more than likely have to scratch out a meager existence for being so cruel, because no doubt they are like this with people too.

Anastacio

Banned
Feb 22, 2010
I'm no animal lover but this is a sad story. Not all Dominicans are as heartless as this though. Be content to know the sob's will more than likely have to scratch out a meager existence for being so cruel, because no doubt they are like this with people too.

Yeh Chip, I know, this is why it is the first time I've had to step in. Most people look after thier animals reasonably well, as in Spain which has a far worse rep then here for abuse.
What I just am unable to get my head around is Squealing, blood patch on the nose about 4 inches down the bone and carrying maybe 400Kg on strip rope settings, no frinkin padding at all maan!!!! What planaet do these little ficckers come from. Why do thier minds work in this way.
Anyway, I know it is difficult to understand, but you know how you feel when you see it, but we easily forget it, I'm glad tomorrow comes and I can stop feeling for these poor animals.
Right, COLMADO!!!!!!!! frinkin raining init!!!!:tired:

RacerX

Banned
Nov 22, 2009
Yea, well how do you wear out a bucket? What are you sweeping? Boulders?

Buy the pony and give it back to us.???????

Anastacio

Banned
Feb 22, 2010
Yea, well how do you wear out a bucket? What are you sweeping? Boulders?

Buy the pony and give it back to us.???????

Lost????????????????? Please, I obviously need some kind of education to respond to this!!!
Educate me in Bullsh1t please!!

RacerX

Banned
Nov 22, 2009
Well, tell me..How do you wear out a bucket? I can only see that if you re using it for demolition to take out concrete walls in a house or something. Or pushing rocks.