Note to women in Santiago

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
The wonderful woman who has been cutting the hair of my family for like 47 years, will be moving her place of business.

Yes, Mechi will be leaving her place on Calle 7 in Los Jardines, and moving to the Callej?n between Calle 9 and Calle 7, a much bigger place with living quarters and better facilities.

If you need more directions or a guide over there, send me a PM...

A wonderful professional woman. I am glad I am so much older than she is. I wone went 8 months without a haircut, because she moved and I could not find her!!

HB

bachata

Aprendiz de todo profesional de nada
Aug 18, 2007
The wonderful woman who has been cutting the hair of my family for like 47 years, will be moving her place of business.

Yes, Mechi will be leaving her place on Calle 7 in Los Jardines, and moving to the Callej?n between Calle 9 and Calle 7, a much bigger place with living quarters and better facilities.

If you need more directions or a guide over there, send me a PM...

A wonderful professional woman. I am glad I am so much older than she is. I wone went 8 months without a haircut, because she moved and I could not find her!!

HB

She never cut my hair but I know this sweet lady very well as I drove her many times from calle 11 / Metropolitana, Los Jardine way back home when I was driving my local taxi..

JJ

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Yup, that is where she was about a year and a half ago. Then she moved over here to Calle 7. I think that she has worked her whole life here, within a three block radius.

HB