Headless Man Preceded Demon in Cabarete

Status
Not open for further replies.

CFA123

Silver
May 29, 2004
Continuing to update the story http://www.dr1.com/forums/north-coast/107239-devil-you-say-cabarete.html

Source: Opiniones encontradas sobre "demonio en Escuela" Cabarete Dicen que vieron hombre sin cabeza y caminando

Any mistakes in the condensed translation below are purely my errors. Those of you with better Spanish, please correct or expand on what I've written - for some reason many of these words aren't in my every day Spanish vocabulary ;)

• The director of the school advises that more than 10 children were possessed by spirits this past Friday.
  • Children reported seeing a headless man walking around.

It all started about 9am on Friday when a student reported something was unusual in her classroom. This same student had apparently had a run in with demons last year as well. The director of the school decided to go to the classroom and make a plea to God to cast the demons out of the classroom.

The director said that while she was praying with her eyes closed for the demons to be cast out, she was hearing mocking laughter, which she thought was coming from the students, but she was assured it was not.

While she was praying, one of the boys in the classroom screamed out, then fell to the ground writhing and convulsing. In total, 11 children were seized by spirits.

The director of the school says God only knows what was the intention of the spirits, but it was no doubt intending to harm the children. An exorcism was performed while many locals joined in with prayers.

Priest Bernardo Vasquez says it is a result of the children being exposed to bad things in the community and a sort of mass schizophrenia is created.

A psychiatrist said the remedy was worse than the sickness, and that the actions of the director of the school, who instead of taking a neutral and scientific stance spoke of monsters and the dead, exacerbating the situation.

jrhartley

Gold
Sep 10, 2008
if this happened in the uk the children would be given detention for playing a trick on the teacher

dogstar

Oct 24, 2004
If this happened again in Salem,Mass., there would be a few BBQs going right now.

Chip

Platinum
Jul 25, 2007
Santiago
I don't know how the psychologist can blame the school director's prayers for causing this - it is just plain stupid.

The most logical explanation is what the priest offered; basically that these kids live in a bad area and are exposed to violence, blood and other things that are not appropriate for young children a mass hysteria was the real cause and I add no doubt from the individual who has been involved in things like this before. It is apparent she is mentally ill.

jrhartley

Gold
Sep 10, 2008
hmmmm well hearing mocking laughter and attributing to the devil rather than a naughty child - one might begin to question the school directors sanity

woofsback

Bronze
Dec 20, 2009
cults

beliefs are a touchy subject

charles manson
jimmy jones

they are 2 of many that managed to get others to believe in thier views
believe enuf to do or act in ways contary to normalcy

there are prophets and there are zealots...
the trick is to be able to tell the difference b4 it's too late

Status
Not open for further replies.