Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Two lovely dogs of my own up for adoption.... (male and female German Shepherds)

I am very sad that, my current circumstances, necessitate me to look for a great new home/s for two of our wonderful dogs.

Alfie was in a very poor state and very under-nourished when he came here last March. He is around 3 years old and is now big, beautiful, bouncy and brave but is starting to react a little to other male dogs in the same house and I am not in a position to deal with that situation so he would be better off with a loving new owner and, preferably his best friend, Chelsea as well.

Chelsea is just a year old, loves everyone and has overcome her previous nervousness of other older female dogs - she would love to be rehomed with Alfie if at all possible.

Neither dog has been neutered.

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

wb, looks like our uncle may take the girl. right now he is in the states but back on sunday so i shall know the final answer next week.
    i hope that you will be able to find a house for them, lovely dogs!

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dv8 View Post
    wb, looks like our uncle may take the girl. right now he is in the states but back on sunday so i shall know the final answer next week.
    i hope that you will be able to find a house for them, lovely dogs!
    Thanks dv8 - will look forward to hearing from you next week about her. In the meantime, I am hopeful that someone will want Alfie or, even better, both of them.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

If dv8's uncle can't take the female I know somebody in Costambar who may be interested. He already has a male & is looking for girlfriend for him

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default New Home in Santo Domingo?

Hi,

We just bought a house in Santo Domingo and we would be honored to have these 2 dogs as part of our home. We currently have 1 Chihuahua # 2 Diva, 1 Chihuahua/Vitalata mix Pewi (we say he is a #5 Chihuahua), and an overweight Pug Gordo. We adopted all these guys from Doggie House an animal shelter in Santo Domingo. If they are still up for adoption I would love to talk to you.

Thank you
    Steven

Post Thanks / Like

When I first saw this my heart jumped, since I remember the arrival of the male and the effort to give it a good home.

I am so impressed with the wonderful responses received so far and the obvious good will that people have shown.

Shirley, I am glad you are back and wish you all the best.

HB

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

shir, if someone wants to take them both go for it asap. my tio can get his own dog
    it is rare that someone is willing to take both doggies so bless SDF's heart!

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SDF123 View Post
    Hi,

We just bought a house in Santo Domingo and we would be honored to have these 2 dogs as part of our home. We currently have 1 Chihuahua # 2 Diva, 1 Chihuahua/Vitalata mix Pewi (we say he is a #5 Chihuahua), and an overweight Pug Gordo. We adopted all these guys from Doggie House an animal shelter in Santo Domingo. If they are still up for adoption I would love to talk to you.

Thank you
    Steven
    I have sent you a PM, Steven, and await your reply. Do you have a nice large garden there?

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Is still awaiting a further response from SDF123 - Steven please get in touch.

If anyone else is interested in Alfie and/ or Chelsea, please also contact me.
    Last edited by whirleybird; 10-11-2010 at 02:20 PM. Reason: additional sentence

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SDF123 View Post
    Hi,

Thank you
    Steven
    How do you say that and give me hope of a new wonderful home for my beloved dogs and then nothing............ have sent you a PM, bumped the thread and also tracked down your email address in the hope of attracting your attention and getting some action. Were you just joking about adopting these beautiful dogs?

I really need to know and think others might also like to know too.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast