REAL Crime Solutions for the DR

Jan 3, 2003
OLD SCHOOL Dominican solution to crime, ex-pats take notice!!! The solution is simple but with limp wrist Leonel Fernandez that simple solution will not be implemented in any substantial form. Many here want to engage in 1ST World solutions which have never worked there. Deal with crime the way they used to do it in the old days.

YOU EXECUTE CRIMINALS in the streets. Those thugs who have long rap sheets were killed by the police in the old days quite extra-judiciously. Lately, I've been hearing and reading encouraging reports that they are beginning this time tested method once again but the process is quite slow. Hopefully, it will take on a Candelier fury sweeping the nation and once again order will be restored.

Once a few thousand have been quickly exterminated, the DR will be calm and serene as it has been known to be.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/FjbRPQG8bpQ?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/FjbRPQG8bpQ?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Reactions: Celt202

pedrochemical

Silver
Aug 22, 2008
You really are a prat sometimes.

Are you sick in the head?
Posting a video of maimed and dead/dying people on a forum?

If it was news then I could understand - but this video is OLD!!

You have a fetish with violent videos? - Maybe the police and family courts should pay your sick ass a visit??

Shame on you!

If I were a mod I would remove that disturbing video - but that is of course up to them.

Thankfully people in the D.R. are mainly not savages.

Last edited:
Reactions: mido
Mar 2, 2008
I have no problem with street justice for real criminals. The problem is that often "justice" is carried out on the wrong guys, and often for the wrong reasons, with little or no chance of an honest investigation, and with no appeal process.

The usual result of street justice is no justice at all. The small time crooks, or those mistaken for crooks, are crucified, while the big-time crooks and organized gangs (often those pretending to be the staunchest defenders of justice) go scot-free.

Reactions: RacerX

mido

Bronze
May 18, 2002

You have a fetish with violent videos - maybe the police and family courts should pay your sick ass a visit??

If I were a mod I would remove that disturbing video - but that is of course up to them.

I agree with PC, this doesn't belong here. For people who wish to see videos like that, go to YouTube.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002

If it was news then I could understand - but this video is OLD!!

You have a fetish with violent videos? - Maybe the police and family courts should pay your sick ass a visit??

Shame on you!

For your information, videos like these are common segments on local news and TV talk shows in DR. Dominicans don't mind seeing videos like these on TV. Since we are talking about DR so lets keep the contents intact.
I knew a soldier who was in his home, relaxed and watching TV. He went to the bathroom and when he returned after a few minutes, he saw an arm coming in from the window and trying to disconnect his DVD player to have it taken out through the window. So when I asked the soldier, what he did about it? He calmly replied, I took out my 38 special service revolver and put a bullet right in his upper arm (un balaso). The guy jumps with pain and ran away and the soldier continued watching Tv as if nothing happened. Hahahahaha. Another fun evening in barrio.
AZB

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Good mornong Aftab - how is life in the Palacio this morning????

my life is normal, unlike you, I am not a famous 90's artist so I didn't have to fight off paparazzi (spelling?) or give away autographs to fans waiting all night outside my house. Today is Thursday, which means, manana is friday.
So i am in a weekend mood already. I wish you a happy and a healthy day.
AZB

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
While that sort of video is indeed disturbing, similar things are on television on a daily basis.
People are getting lynched almost every day, but not many people are crying for the vistims, not even their mothers who are relieved that they do not have to face the shame of having to be associated with such scum...
Yesterday 4 were eliminated; two in Boca Chica and 2 from Santiago were killed in Santiago Rodriguez as they were escaping from a holdup...

HB

Mar 1, 2009
There really should be forced labor, chain gangs. That hand could be used to do some work in the new line of el metro. Imagine those chumps cleaning up el malecon. Imagine them working in the sugar cane fields. Ahhhh it would be a beautiful site.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
People are sick and tired of these criminals who don't hesitate to kill anyone for a cell phone or a gold chain. These guys kill people like as if we are street dogs getting hit by cars. Police is often ineffective in solving crime problems so the people take the matters into their own hands. It's about time, the criminals have to worry about paying back with their lives if they are caught. Dominicans know how to fix problems, their way.
AZB

May 12, 2005
One of these work too.

guillotine_14403_lg.gif

woofsback

Bronze
Dec 20, 2009
i don't condone street justice period

someone in the wrong place at the wrong time... maybe our family...?
someone jealous of someone and sets them up with lies...?

however i can see how frustration can boil over when the citizens CAN'T rely on thier government or police to protect them...

i know if i WASN'T getting help...i'd do it myself

Jun 18, 2007
www.rentalmetrocountry.com
In the last 5 months they have TRIED twice to hold me up, once at gunpoint!!!
I said tried because luckily I prevented them from getting away with it.
Anyway I'm a firm believer of an eye for an eye and these motherf.....s shoot be shot like dogs.
Whether this will have an effect on the crime rate I doubt that though, this country has to change first and a lot!!!!

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Just like the TV, you can always change the channel.

As others have said, this is nothing compared to what is shown on the local news channels day in and day out.

ExtremeR

Silver
Mar 22, 2006
In the last 5 months they have TRIED twice to hold me up, once at gunpoint!!!
I said tried because luckily I prevented them from getting away with it.
Anyway I'm a firm believer of an eye for an eye and these motherf.....s shoot be shot like dogs.
Whether this will have an effect on the crime rate I doubt that though, this country has to change first and a lot!!!!

Holy ****!! Please elaborate!

Everybody I heard had tried to put a fight to atracadores are either death or nursing some gun shots injuries.