Dental Work

Badoo

Oct 7, 2010
Hi,

This is my first time posting so I am not sure if this is the right place to post my question.

I am looking for a good dentist to do my dental work. I have a cavity in between my front teeth, the tooth over is chipped and a cavity is growing and I am missing a tooth. I would like to find the right dentist to do my work.

I am embarrassed to smile, but who would, if you were me.

I was told I need a crown, a bridge and an implant. Are those procedures hurtful or? Has anyone ever went through that procedure? How long does it take to recover?

I would like to get a gap in between my two front teeth so I was told a crown would be best. Any suggestions?

hammerdown

Bronze
Apr 29, 2005
Papaterra in Gasper Hernandez. My dad had a crown and a root canal done there, and he said they did it painlessly....I have had some dental work done there and they are first class....they do bridges and implants there too, but you would have to inquire on you own

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
It depends onwhere you are . Wendy Juma in Sosua has built a fine reputation for the work she does. Ihave received high praise for recommending Rita Mu?oz here in Santiago.

So, you can take your choice.

HB

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Hi,

This is my first time posting so I am not sure if this is the right place to post my question.

I am looking for a good dentist to do my dental work. I have a cavity in between my front teeth, the tooth over is chipped and a cavity is growing and I am missing a tooth. I would like to find the right dentist to do my work.

I am embarrassed to smile, but who would, if you were me.

I was told I need a crown, a bridge and an implant. Are those procedures hurtful or? Has anyone ever went through that procedure? How long does it take to recover?

I would like to get a gap in between my two front teeth so I was told a crown would be best. Any suggestions?

What part of the country are you in?

Two here right on DR1. Both highly recommended and have been used by many happy DR1 posters.

Dental Cibao Centres for Smile Design - Dominican Republic
Dr. Oscar Morel Collado - Dominican Republic

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Peanuts compared to the US. Go without another thought. If coming to Santiago, PM me and I will point you in the right direction.

HB

Jan 17, 2009
do you know how much a cap costs??

Dental Cibao, recommended by Robert above, quoted me $1,000 (USD) -- not a lot cheaper than in the US. I didn't do it there. Went to Wendy Juma in Sosua. She did it for RD$12,000 last year. I'm very happy with her work. Dental Cibao put a temp cap on me for around $150 which was lose the following day. Wendy cemented it again, and it then lasted four weeks before it broke.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
i always go to doctor lepe in POP. granted, small jobs only - cleaning and occasional filling - but i really care about my teeth and i visit a dentist once a year for checkups.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Dental Cibao put a temp cap on me for around $150 which was lose the following day.

Why didn't you get them to fix it? Who did the work?

Also, Dental Cibao is different to Dental Cibao Spa.
Toyota and Lexus, both the same company, but whole different level of quality, materials, workmanship etc.

Kelu

Aug 21, 2011
Since my thread was closed, I am going to use this one to thank again the people who recommended me Dr. Lepe. He was great, and cost was fair. I could raise the money with no problems and he even allowed me to pay in installments via money wiring. I have not seen the work but the patient says it came out nice (full mouth dentures) and that she felt well treated. I am very grateful I got the rec here in dr1.
Thank you, Thank you!

Kelu