Reliable taxi from SDQ- Bavaro

I always rent a car so I am unfamiliar with taxis. Does anyone here have a reliable driver or taxi that could pick up 2 of my friends on Oct 22 and bring them to Bavaro, and if the price is right come back and bring them to SDQ on the 27th? Also if you could give me a price range for such a trip. Thanks

Anastacio

Banned
Feb 22, 2010
Thomas kerrer is a good guy and reasonable, he took me punta cana to santo Domingo for $130us a couple of months ago, he's quick also, less than 2and half hours into central SD. 809 481 0707

Feb 7, 2007
I always recommended Benjamin throughout the years (search the threads for reviews, 809 351 8407). I just checked with him and his rate is now 4500 pesos from La Capital to Bavaro/Punta cana and 4000 pesos from the airport. 2-cabin new Isuzu pickup, so lots of luggage is not a problem.

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
I use quiet often Bronly's Services, IBK Servicios Turisticos, airconditioned Van, nice Driver, Rate should be around $130.-
809-299-0582
in case he offers a higher rate tell him you are a friend of Mike at Mike's Marina and the rate will be fine.
cheers
Mike

G

geomen

Try Jose Taxi. 809-428-7633. I have used him many timesmover the past 10 years .He is reliable and speaks perfect English. Tell him George in Boca Chica reccomended you.

MikeFisher

Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
Thomas Kerrer lives 10 mins from the airport SDQ, not Bavaro.

for such one way transfer it doesn't matter on which side of the Route the Driver lives,
the one from Bavaro drives empty to Las Americas and transfers to PC,
the one living at Las Americas Transfers to PC and drives empty back,
finally the same Game, lo.
I know Thomas Kerrer, he lived long here in Bavaro, no doubts to use Him neither, always reliable.
cheers
Mike

Anastacio

Banned
Feb 22, 2010
for such one way transfer it doesn't matter on which side of the Route the Driver lives,
the one from Bavaro drives empty to Las Americas and transfers to PC,
the one living at Las Americas Transfers to PC and drives empty back,
finally the same Game, lo.
I know Thomas Kerrer, he lived long here in Bavaro, no doubts to use Him neither, always reliable.
cheers
Mike

My only thoughts on that would be relying on a taxi to have enough confidence in the other party being at the airport when driving all the way from Bavaro (no doubt this is not an issue if you good reliable souls know the score with said taxis, obviously you do). You are correct, if plans work out it is 6 and 2x3 in theory.
Yes Thomas is a good guy, seems to have his head very well screwed on.
Cheers,
Anast

MikeFisher

Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
noap,
a Taxi/Transfer Company does not need much confidence for such, because it is usual to get a portion of the Transfer Rate paid upfront, for example on a PayPal Account.
without such $$confidence I would not send a Van not even to the 30 minutes away PC Airport, b/c like you assumed right, Guests without Deposits often simply don't show up and do not notify about chages of Plans, that's on Transfers the same as on Excursions.
Mike