Speeding Ticket

rellosk

Silver
Mar 18, 2002
A friend of mine got a speeding ticket on the highway that takes you from Nagua to Boca Chica. He says that there are not instructions on how or where to pay the ticket.

Others have told him to ignore the ticket. I don't think that is good advice. He is a Dominican resident.

Any ideas on what he should do?

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
He needs to go to any Fiscal with the ticket. The Fiscal will stamp it and put the price he needs to pay on it. Then he goes to BanReservas and pays it.

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
By the way there are always at least two radar traps on that road in both directions. One is between the first toll exiting SD and before the exit for San Isdro. He probably got caught there. The other varies.

rellosk

Silver
Mar 18, 2002
He needs to go to any Fiscal with the ticket. The Fiscal will stamp it and put the price he needs to pay on it. Then he goes to BanReservas and pays it.
Thanks. I will tell him what you said.

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
Slightly unrelated.... but deals with another problem on that highway.

My friend was shortchanged at a toll booth... he argued.... a line formed behind him as the argument continued..... horns blew...... he blew his horn in response...... the toll taker told him to pull over to the side.

He knew he was losing his bargaining power but pulled over nonetheless.

Two policeman pointed pistolas into the car and told him to stop blowing his horn and to drive on..... no more complaining/arguing about his change.

Si Senor...... he drove on with no further conversations.

Motto---- speak softly and carry a gun

Pay the speeding ticket.:squareeye

WW