Some info about Bilingual School in Santiago

Lucille

Bronze
Jan 14, 2007
I need some info about a Bilingual school in Santiago.
I have a friend who wants to bring her daughter (13 years old) from the States to Santiago and she needs information about an English or Bilingual School.
Thanks in advance.
Lucille

Chip

Platinum
Jul 25, 2007
Santiago
There happens to be one on the Car. Turistica right down the street from your home. I believe LaTeacher can tell you the name. I believe it's close to the gas station on the right side coming from Hache.

Lucille

Bronze
Jan 14, 2007
There happens to be one on the Car. Turistica right down the street from your home. I believe LaTeacher can tell you the name. I believe it's close to the gas station on the right side coming from Hache.

Chip: I sent you a pm....

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
If it is Holy Trinity, forget it. Sloppy academics.
Cannot go wrong with New Horizons.

Santiago Christian School is very expensive and a pain if you are not a of their particular faith.

HB

Chip

Platinum
Jul 25, 2007
Santiago
If it is Holy Trinity, forget it. Sloppy academics.
Cannot go wrong with New Horizons.

Santiago Christian School is very expensive and a pain if you are not a of their particular faith.

HB

The one I referenced is an institute for English only.

As far as Holy Trinity goes my daughter went there and it's not worth the money. She has learned more in another lot less expensive colegio.

LaTeacher

Bronze
May 2, 2008
new horizons is the best bet if you need your kids to learn spanish well. Santiago Christian is decent, but expensive and like hillbilly said, difficult if you're not down with the evangelical hell and brimstone ideology