Where are some used car lots to buy a 2003 Hyundai Tiburon in Santo Domingo?

live_for_life

Mar 4, 2007
I use the website supercarros.com to look for used cars to buy in the Dominican Republic but they do not have a 2003 Hyundai Tiburon in their database. Do you know of any other websites in Santo Domingo or in the Dominican Republic that might have that particular car listed? Suppercarros.com seems to be one of the best websites to look for a particular used car in the Dominican Republic. There might be other websites but I do not know of them at this point.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Then I doubt it was ever sold here.

supercarros.com is not always the best site for "real" pricing info.
Look at sites like lapulga.com.do etc

Are you ever going to come to the DR? hehehe

live_for_life

Mar 4, 2007

Thanks for that additional website lapulaga.com.do

live_for_life

Mar 4, 2007

Yes, I am moving to the DR. I will try it for 2 months. If things do not work out to my liking then I will return to the USA. I have already sold my car here in the USA. I probably do not need the hassle of owning a car in Santo Domingo unless I know I am staying in the DR permanently.

RacerX

Banned
Nov 22, 2009
look for dealers in New York also who specialize in auto shipping. I drove past one yesterday or was it earlier today in the Bronx. I think it was today. I ll try to get the name if I pass by there soon

live_for_life

Mar 4, 2007
I've only seen a few Tiburons here in Santo Domingo. Definitely not a popular vehicle.

The ones I saw were sold by the local dealer.

The roads in Santo Domingo are in such bad shape that a SUV like the Daihatsu Terios might be a better choice for me.