Book Exchange Bavaro?

losflor

Sep 4, 2010
Is there such a thing? Or does anyone know anywhere roundabouts?
Maybe it's time to get an e-reader...
Only bought three books with me and I'm thru them already.

robbie

Bronze
Aug 3, 2006
Books to give

I bring alot of books with me from canada(in English), I have about 8 I'm finished with, anybody interested or anywhere i could donate them? Most are true adventure, survival stories, some sailing stories.

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
Paper Moon Books in Punta Cana Village has a selection of books in English for hire.

We have a women's book club in Punta Cana that meets monthly and the members exchange books and have a stock of books - we just held a second-hand book sale for charity at the Christmas Bazaar on Saturday. You're welcome to join - about three of our members live in B?varo so you could share transport.

I've maintained my 3-book per week habit by supplementing all that with spending too much money on Amazon and more recently, buying a Kindle. :)

robbie

Bronze
Aug 3, 2006
Paper Moon Books in Punta Cana Village has a selection of books in English for hire.

We have a women's book club in Punta Cana that meets monthly and the members exchange books and have a stock of books - we just held a second-hand book sale for charity at the Christmas Bazaar on Saturday. You're welcome to join - about three of our members live in B?varo so you could share transport.

I've maintained my 3-book per week habit by supplementing all that with spending too much money on Amazon and more recently, buying a Kindle. :)

I'd like that. I'm not here full time, permanent yet, so I'll put my books away and then when I'm back in march I will contact you about this. thanks, I'd like to join you.

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
OK Robbie, you're most welcome. Several of our members are only here for part of the year so you can come to meetings whenever you are here. Send me a PM and I'll put you in touch with our B?varo members.