Even the Brits are going at it now

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
what is intended to suggerate with this Title, Frank?

the Tragity of what happened had nothing to do with any Race or Color Background.

by the Notice the Local Police let's out at the moment it looks like a Crime out of Passion.
this is not my personal opinion nor any guessing, just what investigating Authorities actually see as the Motive.
The Man seemed to find out that His Haitian Wife had an other Man,
so He went to His House and shot Him, an other man stepped in and received also 2 shots, then He turned the Gun on Himself.

I know the Man since many Years, since he arrived down here in PC,
a great friend to hang out with, in no way any kind of Nuthead, even that He had the Permits I never not even once saw Him with the Glock on the Street, the Gun been always stored in the Safe at Home.
Him and His Gal and Me and the Mrs visited each others once in a while, always great company to have.
He was a very well known reliable member of the Punta Cana Community running His own Business.

what Turns a Switch to lead to such tragic Happenings as occured last saturday Night, I really have no Clue about.
it is still hard to understand that it happened anyways.

Mike

Reactions: woofsback
Jun 18, 2007
www.rentalmetrocountry.com
what is intended to suggerate with this Title, Frank?

the Tragity of what happened had nothing to do with any Race or Color Background.

by the Notice the Local Police let's out at the moment it looks like a Crime out of Passion.
this is not my personal opinion nor any guessing, just what investigating Authorities actually see as the Motive.
The Man seemed to find out that His Haitian Wife had an other Man,
so He went to His House and shot Him, an other man stepped in and received also 2 shots, then He turned the Gun on Himself.

I know the Man since many Years, since he arrived down here in PC,
a great friend to hang out with, in no way any kind of Nuthead, even that He had the Permits I never not even once saw Him with the Glock on the Street, the Gun been always stored in the Safe at Home.
Him and His Gal and Me and the Mrs visited each others once in a while, always great company to have.
He was a very well known reliable member of the Punta Cana Community running His own Business.

what Turns a Switch to lead to such tragic Happenings as occured last saturday Night, I really have no Clue about.
it is still hard to understand that it happened anyways.

Mike

Sorry about your friend. Maybe it doesn't have a color background but maybe it's a culture thing because she went back to a man from her culture. Reckon we'll never know.
Anyway he might not have been a nut case normally but he snapped and killed his wife's lover. That's pretty drastic in my book.
People can be living very normal lives but for some reason all of sudden they snap. Had a friend in Canada who was also my insurance agent, a guy who would **** his pants when one just would say boooo.
One night at a party he saw the girl he was in love with without being involved with her getting it on with a guy. He went home got his 22 and killed 3 people and then himself.

Bob K

Silver
Aug 16, 2004
Mike,
I am sorry for the loss of your friend.
On another note I am just some what in awe that a crime that occured somewhere else other then Sosua is being discussed on this board????

Bob K

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
things happen everywhere,
yes, some areas are more on it than others, but You never Know.
thanks Bob,
He is not Dead, if the shot in the Head would have suggested such,
after several Surgeries He been moving Hands and Feet Yesterday.
the Final Outcome can not be guessed of course,
the same for the different Versions of "Motive",
we know nothing as Fact, just what the Police is releasing.

Mike

michall2006

Oct 10, 2008
Rob is a good man!

Lets just deal with facts here.. Rob helps out everyone, he cares for his friends, clients and even one of the two men who died. And I am for sure sorry that human life was lost. No denying that!!
He didnt kill two men because they were in love with his girl.
He flipped out, maybe because of jealousy, and it seems possibly because he became aware of information that truly hurt him emotionally.
However, whatever happened, he is paying the price today...
Lets hope that he may recover, its now a waiting game.........
Mich

greydread

Platinum
Jan 3, 2007
When a Man shoots another Man in his bed with his wife it's a crime of passion.

Otherwise it's a murder.

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
I worked for a man in Manhattan for 12 years [coincidentally a very handsome Brit] who was married to a beautiful blonde. They were a striking couple. After about 25 years of marriage they began divorce proceedings and it wasn't pretty. One night about 2 am my phone rang, their son calling me to say dad had shot and killed mom and then killed himself. I would have never believed he could be capable of that.

Moral of the story: under the right circumstances, anyone is capable of anything.

AE