In need of advice

Elle

Oct 14, 2010
I'am a 25 year old Dominican girl. this summer I went back to DR after 4 years. Met a 27 year old guy in a resort. I was there with my sister and some cousins (4 girls). he was there working,he works for public health in santo domingo. the first night i was there, i went to the beach for a party with my girls, he was there with his co-workes. he asked me out to dance and my sister and cousins dance with his co-workes/friends, we had a great time all together dancing, talking, drinking. the next day he came during his lunch time and saw me at the pool said hi, the same night we all met up again at the same place(because this was part of the hotel activities), after that we had some time alone at the beach... got to know eachother better and kissed :surprised.. we exchange emails and been talking to him every day, he says que me quiere, my reina, my princesa.. really sweet. am falling for him, we text all day, everyday since, and send each other cute pictures now and then. now am thinking to go see him meet up at a resort... i want to come with my cousin and he said his bringing his friend. now my question is:

should i forget about him and not go see him? is this going to make things worst? or should i go see him and see if this is real? if we really like eachother as much as we think we do?

PS. he said there is somebody else but nothing seroius

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
I'am a 25 year old Dominican girl. this summer I went back to DR after 4 years. Met a 27 year old guy in a resort. I was there with my sister and some cousins (4 girls). he was there working,he works for public health in santo domingo. the first night i was there, i went to the beach for a party with my girls, he was there with his co-workes. he asked me out to dance and my sister and cousins dance with his co-workes/friends, we had a great time all together dancing, talking, drinking. the next day he came during his lunch time and saw me at the pool said hi, the same night we all met up again at the same place(because this was part of the hotel activities), after that we had some time alone at the beach... got to know eachother better and kissed :surprised.. we exchange emails and been talking to him every day, he says que me quiere, my reina, my princesa.. really sweet. am falling for him, we text all day, everyday since, and send each other cute pictures now and then. now am thinking to go see him meet up at a resort... i want to come with my cousin and he said his bringing his friend. now my question is:

should i forget about him and not go see him? is this going to make things worst? or should i go see him and see if this is real? if we really like eachother as much as we think we do?

PS. he said there is somebody else but nothing seroius

Welcome!

I think he played his game by the book.

That's it. A game.

Now, I leave it to you to figure out who will win.

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
yep

Bronxboy is 100% right. Play if you want but remember its a game. Games can be fun but its not real. Dont give him any money!!!!!

Reactions: Bronxboy

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
More socks?

A real Dominicana woudn't be asking a bunch of gringos what they think she should be doing about another Dominican. I assume he's Dominican or are we switching stories and saying a Dominicana met a gringo who works in a resort ? :laugh:

Story does not mesh, you should know about the really sweet stuff and that it means nada if he hardly knows you.

Anastacio

Banned
Feb 22, 2010
You really should pack your bags, dump your existing life and come and live back here, you know he loves you and will be faithful until hid dying days, support you and treat you like a real woman should be treat.
Either that, grow up get frinkin real and stop living in a teenage dream land. You sound like a 14 year old after her first family vacation and meeting a boy, sorry but it is the truth.

woofsback

Bronze
Dec 20, 2009
must be me :)

is it just me?

or do one of these threads pop up JUST after the last one dies down?

gettin an eerie feeling...almost spooky

on a side note:
last week i took my pet rock mountain climbing
now he doesn't want to come home :)

rsg

Bronze
Oct 21, 2008
I am now convinced that Robert is paying Sock Puppets:devious: to keep coming up with these post, to keep us idiots tuned in..

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
I am now convinced that Robert is paying Sock Puppets:devious: to keep coming up with these post, to keep us idiots tuned in..

If we assume every poster is a sock, the forum would not have any traffic. As hard as we think someone will not fall for it, there is a sucker born every minute, then they second guess and start searching the web. Bang, DR1 is the first to pop up.

Last edited:
Mar 2, 2008
It's okay, as long as no one takes these kind of threads too seriously.

I always enjoy reading Bronxboy's pleasant, yet reserved, responses. He is a master of handling this type of poster. Good for him, and I hope he has the patience to keep up the good work.

And I am absolutely serious about that. He is doing a great job as a moderator, and I appreciate his thankless and tedious efforts.

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
It's okay, as long as no one takes these kind of threads too seriously.

I always enjoy reading Bronxboy's pleasant, yet reserved, responses. He is a master of handling this type of poster. Good for him, and I hope he has the patience to keep up the good work.

And I am absolutely serious about that. He is doing a great job as a moderator, and I appreciate his thankless and tedious efforts.

^5:cheeky:

You really should pack your bags, dump your existing life and come and live back here, you know he loves you and will be faithful until hid dying days, support you and treat you like a real woman should be treat.
Either that, grow up get frinkin real and stop living in a teenage dream land. You sound like a 14 year old after her first family vacation and meeting a boy, sorry but it is the truth.

Tell us how you really feel. Why do you keep holding back like that?