PI Service in the DR

RD-Guy

Sep 25, 2010
Good day all.

I would appreciate some names of relaible private investigators in Santo Domingo.

I have a situation where I need to find out a little more about a person who maybe trying to me up for a paternity scam.

The individual is claiming she is 3 months pregnant and that the unborn child is mine.

Please send me a private message if anyone knows a person or company that specializes in this type of ivestigative services.

Thank You,

Rd-Guy

rsg

Bronze
Oct 21, 2008
Good day all.

I would appreciate some names of relaible private investigators in Santo Domingo.

I have a situation where I need to find out a little more about a person who maybe trying to me up for a paternity scam.

The individual is claiming she is 3 months pregnant and that the unborn child is mine.

Please send me a private message if anyone knows a person or company that specializes in this type of ivestigative services.

Thank You,

Rd-Guy
That $2.00 BOX OF CONDEMS SURE WOULD HAVE BEEN WORTH THE INVESTMENT:ermm:

But seriously RD Guy, I think you need to find a good lawyer to help you first..He will know the best way to handle your problem..

Reactions: MikeFisher

RD-Guy

Sep 25, 2010
I guess I should have bought the 4.00 box.

Thats the catch..
:ermm:

Thanks for the reply.

I just hate to use my attorney as he will give me hell.

He represented me in my divorce and was ****ed as I didn't listen to any of his advice and as result there is a fairly wealthy Dominicana having a blast..

Anyways only 6 months to go..

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
sounds like 6 months til the next fairly wealthy one is up and running, lol.

I agree to rsg's advice,
take a lawyer, and this time listen to Him.

a PI I would not see what kinda good he could do for you.

Yes, a PI may find out that the Ms has maybe many lovers or such, but that would still not prevent you to be 'the choosen One' by Her and before Eastern 2011 even a PI will not be able to proof the opposite, and then you still would need a Lwyer to put pieces of a PI together.
consult the Lawyer first would be my recommendation.

and a double Pack for the next time of course.

good Luck
Mike