Can anyone read Hebrew?

mountainannie

Platinum
Dec 11, 2003
elizabetheames.blogspot.com
HELP!!!

Working at the internet cafe (since my connection has not been working well)

I went to change the language on my blog--- and instead of hitting the Ingles button

Hit the Hebrew button

So now I cannot post or change it back since I do not even know which is the language bar

so if anyone can read Hebrew--- I would appreciate it if you would PM me so that I can give you the password to get in and try to change the language back----

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
HELP!!!

Working at the internet cafe (since my connection has not been working well)

I went to change the language on my blog--- and instead of hitting the Ingles button

Hit the Hebrew button

So now I cannot post or change it back since I do not even know which is the language bar

so if anyone can read Hebrew--- I would appreciate it if you would PM me so that I can give you the password to get in and try to change the language back----

Send a PM to waytogo, I think he can help you

AE

mountainannie

Platinum
Dec 11, 2003
will do, thanks AE

although I did for a moment think that it was perhaps an intervention from the God of the Old Testament telling me to stop blogging and get back to work at something more serious

and

of course there may be thousands of people in Haifa and Hebron who are simply dying to know about Haiti and the DR!!

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
will do, thanks AE

although I did for a moment think that it was perhaps an intervention from the God of the Old Testament telling me to stop blogging and get back to work at something more serious

and

of course there may be thousands of people in Haifa and Hebron who are simply dying to know about Haiti and the DR!!

LOL Annie!! You just never know!

AE

waytogo

Moderator - North Coast Forum
Apr 3, 2009
Santiago DR
Send a PM to waytogo, I think he can help you

Pray tell, now why would you think that??????

nd23js.gif
:bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny:​
I don't know if you know this, Hebrew is read from right to left......

B in Santiago

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
Pray tell, now why would you think that??????

nd23js.gif
:bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny:​
I don't know if you know this, Hebrew is read from right to left......

B in Santiago

Yeah, I knew that. And back to front. I spent 15 years as the Business Administrator for a large Orthodox Hebrew Day School. I even remember most of the prayers... Baruch Atah Adonai Eloheinu..... [see, you thought I was kidding!]. So I'm an Italian married to a Dominican whose kids went to Hebrew preschool and who knows kashrut laws better than most Jews.

Typical New Yorker :cheeky::cheeky:

AE

Reactions: Africaida

waytogo

Apr 3, 2009
Santiago DR
Yeah, I knew that. And back to front. I spent 15 years as the Business Administrator for a large Orthodox Hebrew Day School. I even remember most of the prayers... Baruch Atah Adonai Eloheinu..... [see, you thought I was kidding!]. So I'm an Italian married to a Dominican whose kids went to Hebrew preschool and who knows kashrut laws better than most Jews.

Typical New Yorker :cheeky::cheeky:

AE

Very good, please let me finish...........Baruch Atah Adonai Eloheinu Melech Ha-olam, asher kidshanu b'mitzvotav v'tzivanu l'hadlik ner shel Shabbat v'shel Yom Tov. :cheeky::cheeky::

Being an Italian married to a Dominican, I would love to see what the toppings are on your pizzas...........please don't tell me corn...lol

B in Santiago

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
Very good, please let me finish...........Baruch Atah Adonai Eloheinu Melech Ha-olam, asher kidshanu b'mitzvotav v'tzivanu l'hadlik ner shel Shabbat v'shel Yom Tov. :cheeky::cheeky::

Being an Italian married to a Dominican, I would love to see what the toppings are on your pizzas...........please don't tell me corn...lol

B in Santiago

We each respect each others cuisine. I don't mess around trying to Italianize Dominican recipes, and he doesn't complain if I order anchovies on my pizza. ;)

I promise that pizza with corn [or pineapple & ham!] will never cross my lips. Or most Dominican pizza.

AE

eurodominican

Nov 19, 2005
com

B in Santiago

Shabbat shalom !!

margaret

Bronze
Aug 9, 2006
She need four Hebrew words: Dashboard, Settings, Formatting, Language, English.

When you are logged into Blogger, you click on the hyperlink beside your email address that's the "Dashboard".

In the Dashboard, you should see 6 beige tabs.

The third from the left is "Settings".

Click on it and you see 9 hyperlinks.

Basic, Publishing, Formatting, Comments, Archiving, Site Feed, Email & Mobile, OpenID, Permission, etc.

Click on "Formatting".

The sixth item in the list is "Language". You need the word for "English"

And click on the Orange button to Save Settings.

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
I went into the blog interface on mountainannie's behalf and everything was normal, I think it may have been a setting on the computer she was using.

waytogo

Apr 3, 2009
Santiago DR
I went into the blog interface on mountainannie's behalf and everything was normal, I think it may have been a setting on the computer she was using.

Glad everything is under control.....

Have a nice weekend -
שיהיה לך סוף שבוע נעים

B in Santiago

pedrochemical

Silver
Aug 22, 2008
Today at work has been like juggling eels -

So it is refreshing to note that as life's sh!t endlessly cascades downhill, at least some of it manages to find somebody else.

Hope it gets sorted, but thanks for the laugh. ;)

I needed it today.

Reactions: waytogo

mountainannie

Platinum
Dec 11, 2003
youze guys are FANTASTIC

thanks Chiri in particular.-.. guess it was indeed just the computer that i was using

how great to find all the Jews here!!

I went from NYC to a practically all goy college in Vermont and was longing for home .... and so put on my disc of "folk songs of Israel" at top volume... My roommate asked me what was I doing

and i said
"if there is a Jew in this dorm, I am going to meet her within five minutes"

indeed
Ruth Levin showed up at the door within four minutes and saved my social life

The NYC that I grew up in was Jewish, Italian and Irish with an overlay of WASP to keep the New Yorker running....

shalom and thanks to all