Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Lifestyles Resort

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Lifestyles Resort

Anyone been to Lifestyle Hacienda Resorts in Puerto Plata? I've read some reviews on another travel board and they are about 50/50 as to positive and negative aspects. I've already booked it since it was only $10 a night. Even if it isn't all it is cracked up to be, $10 is cheaper than any hotel.

What I do know is that you live and die on the color of you wristband, other than that I didn't pull much info besides it is really hard to book the restaurants.

Anyone been?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

I know a couple of people that have worked in customer care for them and they reckon it's not worth going if you don't go VIP. Like you say though, what you gunna expect for 10bucks a night.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Be prepared for a high pressure sales pitch for the vacation club. $10 a night is the Loss Leader to get you in the door and then they try very hard to sell you a membership so you get the better wristband!!!

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default $10 /night?

How/where did you get this rate?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

A birthday promo or something. They weren't exactly flying off the shelves last week so if you can really be bothered with the headache this vacation will give you try it out, only 4 days max from what I understand.

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

I believe its a special they are running on CheapCaribbean.com.

Its valid until some date in December. And yes, I think you have to take part in a vacation club tour.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like an unbelievable price $10.00 bucks a day! Just where did you book this deal?

Post Thanks / Like

No you don't have to sit through a presentation. Just got off the phone w/ CheapCaribbean. The special was avail until 10-10-10. We booked for 5 nights. Accordingto the travel documents, we will be give the VIP access.
    Hopefully we will hear from some who have already gone on this deal.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

probably ten buck a day, but before you can enter, you have to purchase the all-inclusive, which is around $50 per person per day....and then you have the guys(called OPC's - Outside Personal Contacts) harassing you all over the place to go to the presentation .....but hey I don't know anything......LOL....like they say, if is sounds too good........

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mrdogz View Post
    No you don't have to sit through a presentation. Just got off the phone w/ CheapCaribbean. The special was avail until 10-10-10. We booked for 5 nights. Accordingto the travel documents, we will be give the VIP access.
    Hopefully we will hear from some who have already gone on this deal.
    I'll believe that when I see it. Hope it works out for you, have fun.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast