sosua - la mulata now has two new colmados

Status
Not open for further replies.

jrhartley

Gold
Sep 10, 2008
no need to travel into sosua now , la mulata has two new mini-markets one near the german butcher and the other in the complex opposite the turn for las canas.

there is also a new butcher opposite the entrance to tradewinds that seems to be getting quite popular

CoreyH

Mar 5, 2010
The colmado across from the las canas road has a really good selection. I was really impressed with how much variety they offer in such a small space. Their prices are really reasonable also. There are lots of 'gringo' foods in there and, if you ask, the owner will try to stock what you ask for if he doesn't already have it. Nice job and thanks!!

Mark835

Nov 28, 2005
When you say across from the turn for Las Canas, do you mean over by Pickering restaurant?

woofsback

Bronze
Dec 20, 2009
So, opposite to the entrance to tradewinds would be the vacant lot full of rusty cars then JR? LOL (or is there another entrance?)

i don't know...looks to me like those old nice cars were "butchered" at one time :)

Mark835

Nov 28, 2005
Not sure what the "lol" was for but have we established you mean opposite the entrance to the road that leads to las Canas as opposed to the entrance to las Canas?

CoreyH

Mar 5, 2010
yes, opposite the road that leads to los canas. There is a sign on the left-hand side of the road advertising the store.

jrhartley

Gold
Sep 10, 2008
we do not need more colmados here in la mulate more security would be better!!!
well make a thread about it - this one is about colmados.

I thought you lived in perla marina

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Was not impressed by the German butcher (the sausages in La Playero are wayyy better), got a nice haircut though in Las Canas ;)

Please read the sign above the butcher in Playero and report back!

(Hint initials C.B.)

jrhartley

Gold
Sep 10, 2008
what is your prefered sausage, ive never heard anyone say playeros are better......tastes in sausage are variable from country to country lol
dont think anyone has mastered the English sausage yet

Status
Not open for further replies.