Work at tourist business for Russian

Siberia'n man

Feb 23, 2010
Hola to all

I wanna ask one question. Maybe this is not the place where i can find the answer, but i don't know where else.

So, i want to know have any hotels in Dominican Republic or other public (clubs & etc) interest in Russian stuff. It's not a secret that there are a lot of Russian tourists at Dominicana last time. Dominicana become more and more popular in Russia. So, the stream of tourists will cause many problem for the Dominican stuff - drinking, notunderstanding, relaxing and so on.
I think it will be competent decision to take some russian men to solve any problemsThese men will be not a guide. They will live at a hotel, all time will be among tourist - beach, disco. Nobody can speak and decide problems with russian except as russian.

What do you think about it. Or maybe you know someone who needs such stuff?

I have a think that work this job.

Gracia

Hernandez

Banned
Feb 9, 2009
Every big resort in Bavaro has at least one russian guy (or girl) working there especially to deal with drunk russian idiots because they don't speak any other language, so somebody must take care if they puke in the pool. But this kind of job is underpaid here, you can expect less than 20K pesos monthly plus living in a room with two roommates plus free breakfast and dinner. You can call honorary russian consulate and ask them to put you on their mailing list, sometimes they send resort's job offers by email to all russians here just in case if somebody is interested.

P.S. yes, I feel it's the right time to build the Wall again.

Last edited:

Alyonka

Silver
Jun 3, 2006
I saw many very decent Russian couples in Paradisus Palma Real resort in Punta Cana. They had little kids with them, spoke good English, and were quite able to resolve their own problems. No one got drunk, noisy or jumped into the pool. I am not sure what kind of work you are looking for, but a decent place will probably not need that kind of a service.