Restaurant Las Canas Open

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
Soft opening tonight. Good menu and decent prices. I enjoyed my meal. Let's hope they get a good review from "You know who" :)

mike l

Silver
Sep 4, 2007
Soft opening tonight. Good menu and decent prices. I enjoyed my meal. Let's hope they get a good review from "You know who" :)

Tell us more Eddy,

What's on the menu and what are the prices so we can march up the hill and enjoy a tranquil evening with good food at great prices or great food at any price?

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
I did not eat there yet, but I saw the menu, and it is huge. Something for everyone on it. Should be a good tranquil place to eat.

I was told there would be daily specials, maybe Eddy can fill us in on that.

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
I did not eat there yet, but I saw the menu, and it is huge. Something for everyone on it. Should be a good tranquil place to eat.

I was told there would be daily specials, maybe Eddy can fill us in on that.

I make it a point not to review nor recommend any place in particular as most of the Discos, Bars and Restaurants are regular customers at the store. The new owners of Las Canas Rest. , have told me, that in fact they will have daily specials plus a surprise for Fridays and Saturdays. I?ll leave the rest up to Sky et al.

Aug 21, 2007
Can't speak to the condos or management, but the inside shops are surviving. I had a massage there last week. She has regular business. The hair salon was closed, but perhaps that was just for the day. Another storefront in the reception area appeared to house a small school with about 8 students. The cafe had a couple tables filled. They were preparing meals, serving breakfasts, coffee and juice.

I wasn't aware that the restaurant was closed and reopened. Perhaps it is just under new management/ownership. A Las Canas resident told me about 6 weeks ago that he liked the restaurant, eats there regularly, and thinks the food is good. I haven't been there since Judy left, but I always loved the location and hope, if it has reopened, it proves good and successful.

Lindsey

BilldeBurgh

Jan 26, 2010
Las Ca?as

That restaurant has been open and closed more often than your average working girl?s..mouth.

What is it now, attempt no. 8 or 9?

Tough luck to the new lessee-owner.

dreamsource

Jul 29, 2007
Quality was good last time I ate at this restaurant. Prices, to me, were on the high side. Will see how things are when I return and perhaps file a report...