I need to get a person from Venezuela to the DR

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Apparently with Comrad Chavez squeezing the nuts of the Venezuelan people there is not a whole lot of traffic between Venezuela and the DR. Only 5000 or so tourists from there so far this year...of course, there are those "other planes" that arrive here fairly regularly.

However, my sister in law wants to fly commercial and she can't seem to find a decent flight in December.
1) What airlines fly Caracas - SDQ? Or Caracas-Anywhere in the DR?

2) Do they have offices here and there??

Thanks

HB, being a good boy today.

BIGBOY21

Sep 15, 2010
Apparently with Comrad Chavez squeezing the nuts of the Venezuelan people there is not a whole lot of traffic between Venezuela and the DR. Only 5000 or so tourists from there so far this year...of course, there are those "other planes" that arrive here fairly regularly.

However, my sister in law wants to fly commercial and she can't seem to find a decent flight in December.
1) What airlines fly Caracas - SDQ? Or Caracas-Anywhere in the DR?

2) Do they have offices here and there??

Thanks

HB, being a good boy today.

Copa Airlines as direct flights from Caracas to Santo Domingo.

BIGBOY21

Sep 15, 2010
Thanks!!! Much appreciated. You now have a cup of good coffee on me!!

HB
Anytime HB.

http://www.expedia.com/pub/agent.dll?qscr=fexp&flag=q&city1=CCS&citd1=SDQ&date1=11/08/10&time1=362&date2=11/15/10&time2=362&cAdu=2&cSen=&cChi=&cInf=&infs=2&tktt=&trpt=&ecrc=&eccn=&qryt=8&rdct=1&mdpcid=21187-1.ExpediaAir|%20Flights|%20GoogleWWen|%20poolC|%20other|%20Flight_Search_Results&eapid=21187-1

Go to this link you get some flight quotes.

PJT

Silver
Jan 8, 2002
HB

The following are the airlines that service SDQ from CCS: American Airlines, COPA Panama, Aeropostal, and Dutch Antilles. The fares range from $419 to 1034.

Regards,

PJT

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
sorry for my failure in the prior post,
Copa flies mostly with one stop,
but for sundays at least I found a direct flight to Las Americas,
takes less than 90 minutes to arrive.
fluege.de

the page is in German,
somewhere on the Top you should be able to switch to english, rates are shown in Euros, 229.- for the Direct Flight, around US$300.-.

I use that booking site for my europe flights since 2 years, always all runs smooth, Tickets to print on your printer, the only downside is that Credit cards are the only accepted payment method, no payPal.

good luck
Mike

Jan 5, 2006
Cheapest one way from Caracas to any airport in DR, for the entire month of December is $330 on 12/7, nonstop to Punta Cana on GOL Airlines. Next cheapest dates are 12/4, 12/11, and 12/14 at $397, also nonstop to PUJ on GOL Airlines.

Other airlines providing service from Caracas to DR are Copa, LACSA, Avianca, AA, TACA, LAN Airlines, and Delta.

Jan 5, 2006
Since STI is the closest to you, there are flights on Copa, any day from 12/1 - 12/8, and on 12/10 for $419. Major problem though, is the 18 hour layover in Panama City.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Many thanks to you all for your help...I just copied and pasted everything. (Mike, she speaks German, and French, Italian, Spanish and English!!)....

HB

MikeFisher

Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
Luis,
sound's interesting,
I know all Dirty words in each of the mentioned Languages, can even add some to the list, lol.
the rate I posted above of 229 Euros been for end october,
to get a Ballpark I filled in a random date end October 2010.
sure December closer to x-mas eve the rates will climb significantly.
and the Sunday Flight on Copa is a NON STOP Direct Flight to St Dgo, just 1hr 20 minutes, no stop over or such.
all others I found do at least 1 Stopover, some of those Stopovers even require a overnighter at a airport, so I guess that makes a large difference in the Final to Pay rate for the short flight.

safe Flights
Mike

Jan 5, 2006
Mike, that Copa flight to SDQ is not scheduled in December. As of now, the only airline scheduled to fly non-stop in December from CCS to anywhere in DR, is GOL Airlines, into PUJ.

MikeFisher

Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
sorry to disagree,
sunday December 19th 2010
Aserco Airlines
Caracas - Las Americas Santo Domingo/Dominican Republic
direct Non Stop, no Stop overs,
1hr30minutes Flighttime shedules,
costs 236.- Euros
found it here
fluege.de

this above is a link that leeds directly to the search result for the flight.

Mike

swake

Oct 27, 2002
Aserca is the only non stopper cc-sdq on tuesday, sat and sundays
Aserca Airlines - Venezuela
You can book their Vez destinations through their www but would have to call them for intl flights.
Copa only through their pty hub
GOL non stop ccs-puj???? Where on earth did you find that?

Where is good ole' Ricktoronto...

MikeFisher

Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
on the link I put in post #13 you can search for all Airlines flying from any Destin to any Destin, no limits, then you can Filter out the unconvenient stopovers with too long waiting Time etc.
they also show all available last minutes, I usually search my flights on different Sites when visiting Europe once a Year, but the last Years I finally always ended up booking with this Site due the best Deals on the Direct Non Stop Flights, early and last minute bookings. I hate myself the Stopovers, 9-10hrs one way to Europe itself is enough Time on Board, those stopovers extending the travel time to 14 and sometimes over 20hrs I really learned to hate over the Decades, ha ha.

Hipocrito,
Bitteschoen, es war ein vergnuegen, ha ha.
Mike